User Post Count

brettcw23

DIS Dad #722 Pittsburgh, PA
Not an issue per se, just looking for an answer if someone knows. In the old boards, you could go to a forum and see the post breakdown by user. Is that functionality available or planned to be available? Post stats are very important to the DISDad forum.:teeth:

Not an issue per se, just looking for an answer if someone knows. In the old boards, you could go to a forum and see the post breakdown by user. Is that functionality available or planned to be available? Post stats are very important to the DISDad forum.:teeth:
Noticed this as well and pretty sure I've been demoted to a Mousketeer! :) Doesn't really matter, but some do seem to have maintained their status.

Hey, I'm good with this change. I've been backsliding on the Disdads post counts the last few threads. I'm good with being frozen in the top 10 for the rest of eternity.

Following along to see if there's an answer...

Hey, I'm good with this change. I've been backsliding on the Disdads post counts the last few threads. I'm good with being frozen in the top 10 for the rest of eternity.

LOL. Funny how certain functions work out in some people's favor!:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter