Username Change Question

So many moons ago when I made my account I was a mom of 5 girls but now I am the mom of 4 girls and 1 boy who recently transitioned. Am I able to change my name as I totally support my son and don’t ever want it to feel like I don’t

Unfortunately, I don’t think it is possible. One option is to start a new account with your new name. It’s very nice to see you are willing to change your profile name for your son. I wish there were more people like you in the world :flower3:

Unfortunately, I don’t think it is possible. One option is to start a new account with your new name. It’s very nice to see you are willing to change your profile name for your son. I wish there were more people like you in the world :flower3:
I was afraid that was the answer. I love my son and never ever want him or any of my kids to doubt the love I have for them

When you open a new account just add your original name to the signature line with a sentence such as: "AKA or Formerly Known as __________ " and other posters you've connected with will know you.

I doubt your transitioned son will hold your old name against you.

I don't know of anyway that you can change it - although perhaps a message to the mods might answer that for sure?

But kudos to you for wanting to change it - it's so wonderful to see such supportive parents out there. In my opinion little things like this can make a big difference to kids.

So many moons ago when I made my account I was a mom of 5 girls but now I am the mom of 4 girls and 1 boy who recently transitioned. Am I able to change my name as I totally support my son and don’t ever want it to feel like I don’t
I think you have to create a new account. Also notify the mods so they don't think you're doing the sock puppet thing. And I'm not sure Mommyto4girls&1transitionedboy will fit in the number of character spaces allotted. Mine barely fit. That's with the 4. For didn't fit. Hopefully you get more characters now than when I signed up.

They have told people on the tech board in the past they couldn't do that but maybe it has changed.

Has admin told people that or mods? Mods don't typically have that power, only admin. The last version this forum used is the same one that is currently used on Disney Pin Forum and only admins there have the access to change user names. There is an admin/mod section of the forum (I'm a mod over there) that we have a running tally of user name changes, just so people can't "run away" from themselves aka bad reputations.

Has admin told people that or mods? Mods don't typically have that power, only admin. The last version this forum used is the same one that is currently used on Disney Pin Forum and only admins there have the access to change user names. There is an admin/mod section of the forum (I'm a mod over there) that we have a running tally of user name changes, just so people can't "run away" from themselves aka bad reputations.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-can-i-change-my-username.3785502/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter