Using Amazon Prime to deliver to resort?

Ok, that works. Thanks. It wasn't showing on Amazon because it doesn't deliver to my area yet the prices for Orlando looked really good. Comparable to regular supermarket prices.

It was great - I ordered two cases of water (I got different brands so I could keep the ones I was drinking separate from the ones my daughter was drinking) some Diet Pepsi, string cheese, pop tarts, pirates booty...

There may have been a $5 delivery charge but I don't remember. You can write in a message to the delivery person so I wrote to leave the items with bell services and then they brought everything to the room.

It was so easy - it was great!

Are you charged The five dollars per box delivery fee when using Amazon Prime or Pantry?
We ordered from Amazon Prime Pantry in July and we were charged $5 by the resort as a delivery fee. We ordered several days ahead and the package was there when we checked in.

We used Publix last time they partnered with a delivery service and the first delivery was free. Worked great will use again in April.

Someone mentioned Publix for delivery of beer and wine. I see that Amazon offers delivery of this also. Has anyone tried this? Amazon states (You must be at least 21 years old to purchase alcohol. Please have a valid driver’s license, passport or US military ID ready at delivery.) obviously I am but will Disney allow this if they are the ones receiving the package?

Someone mentioned Publix for delivery of beer and wine. I see that Amazon offers delivery of this also. Has anyone tried this? Amazon states (You must be at least 21 years old to purchase alcohol. Please have a valid driver’s license, passport or US military ID ready at delivery.) obviously I am but will Disney allow this if they are the ones receiving the package?
I received alcohol and was NOT there to accept it! /https://***************.com/2018/07/30/amazon-prime-now/

Thanks so much!

I just read your review.... SO HELPFUL!!!! I am using it fr the first time this week and I am panicked on how to address the label. For instance we are staying at All Star Sports. I have it reading like this:

My Name (Guest)
1701 W Buena Vista Dr.
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-8437
Disney's All Star Sports Resort

That address for the resort is what is on the Disney Website. Is that correct?

Nervous as this is the first time using this service. Thanks

I will definitely use Prime now for our trip next month. We are staying in the cabins at Ft. Wilderness, so if anyone has any experience I would love to hear it.

Are you charged The five dollars per box delivery fee when using Amazon Prime or Pantry?
The resort will charge $5 per deliver -- not per package.

Prime Now ill come in grocery bags and your cold stuff will have cold packs in it. Bell services will put your cold stuff in their fridge (space allowing). There a re some reports of groceries being delivered tot he room before the guest has arrived but I have always gotten mine from bell services.

If you meet the driver before he gets to bell services, there is no delivery charge.

Prime Now does not have a delivery fee but a tip is recommended by the site and can be added to your order.

How many days before your trip should you order, if you want the order to be at the resort when you get there?

Prime Now (different from prime pantry) will deliver within two hours for free and within one hour for a fee. you can also choose a later delivery window if you choose.

Prime Now comes with your prime membership but you can't find it from the regular Amazon site. You have to google "Amazon Prime Now" or download the app on your phone.

This is good to know since we have Prime, it will save me an Uber ride to/from the local Publix or Safeway

I was wondering about Prime Now. So do I understand correctly that I do not have to be waiting for the packages? They can just deliver them to bell services? I am staying at AKL if that matters.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter