Using code for Poly concierge

Bbgrizzle

<font color=green>Tangled with the TF & survived <
Hi,
I called yesterday to book my vacation at the Poly in early December. Mousesavers.com said the code could be used for Poly concierge rooms. The CM I spoke with said I couldn't use it for concierge rooms. Was she mistaken? I went ahead and just booked a regular room with the discount. Should I try again, hoping for a different answer? Has anyone else used the CKO code to get a concierge room?
Thanks,

I was able to book Poly Conceirge for 11/25 to 12/4/02 I would call and try again the dates you want might be sold out.

I would call and try again, it doesn't hurt. I used a cade for YC so maybe there was just a mistake made by the cast member. Good luck on getting what you want.

I also used the code to book the Poly Conceirge. Try it again. Most of the time the CM's are extremely helpful and knowledgable but every so often there is one who isnt.
The rate I got was I beleive about 250. after taxes.

Disney reservationists (CRO & WDTC) routinely tell people that concierge service is never discounted. This is, in fact, incorrect. During our last three stays we've been able to get DC, code, or AP discounts on concierge level service at Polynesian, BC, and BWI.

The truth is the available discounts are limited and you must be one of the first to phone after the discounts are released to have much hope of getting one. More than likely, the time frame you are seeking is sold out of the discounted rooms. Sometimes additional discounts will be offered and you can always keep checking up until your check-in date or the time for your penalty free cancellation date.

Good luck!

Call back ~ got six nights poly concierge lagoo view Dec 7-13
Good luck !

Lovmy2girls and anyone else staying around that time see you there!! Ill be there Dec. 9-15.

I was able to get either LV or GV concierge at the Poly for 10/10 -10/15 with the code. that was yesterday afternoon.

I just booked Polyensian concierge for October with the code. Maybe the dates you wanted were not available. The first dates I wanted were not available. I moved ahead 1 week and got the Code rate!
Good luck! :D

Just wanted to say keep on trying. Called Monday when the codes came out and the BC LV Concierge was already sold out. Called Tuesday - nothing. Called Wednesday and I got the code discount. :bounce:

Thanks everyone for your replies. I tried again today, 3 times, being told that I can't use the code for a concierge room. Then the last time, the CM admitted that you can use the code for concierge, but that the discounted concierge rooms for my dates (Dec. 3-8) are all booked up. Oh well, I'll just take my standard room and be grateful for the discount. It will be our first time at the Poly and we'll be happy with any room. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter