• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Using credit from March 2020

disneyduonj

Mouseketeer
Anyone have any experience with this...
I am planning on going in January 2023 (using credit from tickets from cancelled March 2020 trip) - I had 3 day park hoppers but am only going for 2 days now so I should have an extra $140ish left over - the CM can't tell me if I will have the credit available in mydisneyexperience to use for Genie+ and ILL$ and transferred me to someone else (and there is an over 45 minute wait)...does anyone know if that credit will be available to me?

If anyone is interested they did a one time courtesy refund back to my original form of payment (luckily for me I still had that credit card) - they were not able to just add to my account as a credit. It is a use it or lose it thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter