Using free AP ticket to HHN?

5lilfish

DIS Veteran
We want to use our free AP HHN ticket on Sat Sept 10th. We plan on being in the park earlier that day with our APs. We'll probably get to the park around 10:30am, take a small break and come back early to get in a holding area for HHN. All I read online is that we take our AP to the gate to use it for HHN. It feels like there should be more to it than that. Do we have to do anything ahead of time to book it? Can we do that anytime that day (since we'll already be in the park earlier in the day)?

Also, if we use our free AP ticket to HHN, can we buy an express pass to go with that?

Thanks,
Jess

We want to use our free AP HHN ticket on Sat Sept 10th. We plan on being in the park earlier that day with our APs. We'll probably get to the park around 10:30am, take a small break and come back early to get in a holding area for HHN. All I read online is that we take our AP to the gate to use it for HHN. It feels like there should be more to it than that. Do we have to do anything ahead of time to book it? Can we do that anytime that day (since we'll already be in the park earlier in the day)?

Also, if we use our free AP ticket to HHN, can we buy an express pass to go with that?

Thanks,
Jess
Yes, you can buy Express for your free night. We have done that. Express is a separate purchase.

I used my premier pass for this last year. Literally just scanned my AP upon entry to HHN! Super easy, no reservations required. Just make sure you are going on one of the allowed dates (I'm pretty sure 9/10 was on the list ) and that's all you need!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter