Using holding points question

Pennyguy23

DIS Veteran
Well we have our trip planned for Marth 4th-9th. But it looks like my Wifes team is going to go to the state finals(one of the other teams girls got hurt and now her team has a big advantage). So it looks like we won't be going on this trip after all.:mad: So we already have a trip planned in May but I don't want to get stuck not getting a ressie for later in the year using these holding points. If I make a ressie early July and wait for late August to come around and if its available change it to August.(Thats when we really want to go) We have a Sept UY.

TIA

You will have to use those holding points by Aug 31 if you have a Sep UY. I'd bet you can get something in late Aug. Or even in the summer if you aren't picky about where you stay.

For your May trip, you can call to see if any dates are still open, you could swap the holding account points once you hit the 60 day mark. If they are current year points, you may still be able to bank them (within the deadlines). Even if they can't be banked, they would be more flexible than the holding account points (you could book them before 60 days).

3rd beats holding points any day. Have a good stay.:thumbsup2

Thanks guys/gals. We will. We are so excited. I didn't get my hopes up but that makes it all the better now :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter