Using Snack Credits at Flower and Garden

Jennifer Mattson

Earning My Ears
We are attending Flower and Garden in May and were wondering if there was a comprehensive list of offerings from the Outdoor Kitchens, pricing, and which items could be used as snacks. The family and I are planning on eating our way around World Showcase and wondering if would be a better deal to do dining plan or just pay out of pocket. Thanks!

We are attending Flower and Garden in May and were wondering if there was a comprehensive list of offerings from the Outdoor Kitchens, pricing, and which items could be used as snacks. The family and I are planning on eating our way around World Showcase and wondering if would be a better deal to do dining plan or just pay out of pocket. Thanks!
The Disney Food Blog has a complete list of booths, menus and some photos. You can also check out the Flower and Garden Festival page here http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-world/epcot/flower-garden-festival.htm#dining
I also like easywdw for photos and reviews. Hope this helps. :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter