Using Snack Credits for Breakfast Items....?

I bought the cinnamon roasted almonds on the "Streets of America" at MGM. Used a snack credit to buy them, too!

Did I read somewhere that there are actually some kind of symbol or emblem distinguishing what is considered a snack?? I really don't want to have to ask the CM everytime we go to get something...What can we get?

Yes, there is a symbol with the letters DP on it. The symbol is on menu boards and/or right by the item in glass cases and shelves. I don't know if anyone has posted a picture of it but when you checkin and get your DDP brochure, there is an example of it.

Thanks!!
Is that the brochure that you print off of the website? Nevermind...just found it! YEAH!

Ladybugsy said:
Hi Trena! Look for us at POP...you won't be able to miss us. I'm taking my extended family with 3, yes 3 ECVs. Not to mention 3 diabetics! Everyone at the bus stop will hate us. But I have an uncle who is a quadripalegic, his wife who has neuropathy and is a diabetic, and my dad who had a tree fall on him 2 years ago. He suffered 3 broken vertabrae, flail lung, broken collarbone and crushed pelvis. He is actually back at work and gets around pretty well, but needs the ECV so he doesn't get so tired. So if you see us holding up the line at the bus stop, stop in and say "Hi"!

YIKES! You guys need a good Disney Vacation with all that you have been through!! We have taken my Mom with and ECV and that was a challenge. I will keep an eye out for you.

So if someone could clarify...you can use a snack credit at breakfast to buy a goodie at the bakery to each, such as a bagel or cinnimon roll? And you'd have to say "use it as a snack credit" when the CM would swipe your card? Thanks!

abk96 said:
Where are the cinnamon almonds in Epcot and do they have them at any other places? I love these. I just had them on the Jersey boardwalk today. So yummy.

TIA
The spiced almonds and pecans cart at Epcot is just to your right after you cross over the bridge from Future World to World Showcase. The pecans are a MUST for me every trip and on our last day, I always buy a couple of bags to bring home with me.

Ladybugsy said:
Hi Trena! Look for us at POP...you won't be able to miss us. I'm taking my extended family with 3, yes 3 ECVs. Not to mention 3 diabetics! Everyone at the bus stop will hate us. But I have an uncle who is a quadripalegic, his wife who has neuropathy and is a diabetic, and my dad who had a tree fall on him 2 years ago. He suffered 3 broken vertabrae, flail lung, broken collarbone and crushed pelvis. He is actually back at work and gets around pretty well, but needs the ECV so he doesn't get so tired. So if you see us holding up the line at the bus stop, stop in and say "Hi"!
Just in case you didn't know, each bus can only hold a total of 2 ECVs or wheelchairs.
If you call the front desk or use the Transportation number on the telephone in your room and let them know you have 3 people with ECVs traveling together, they will help you arrange transportation.

SueM in MN said:
Just in case you didn't know, each bus can only hold a total of 2 ECVs or wheelchairs.
If you call the front desk or use the Transportation number on the telephone in your room and let them know you have 3 people with ECVs traveling together, they will help you arrange transportation.

Wonderful! I was wondering how this was going to work. I hate to be separated. Thanks for this information!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter