Using Snack Credits for Breakfast Items....?

vellamint

DIS Veteran
Where in each major park would be a good place to go and use Snack credits for breakfast items?

I know the Magic Kingdom has the Bakery...any others?

MGM ?

Epcot?

AK?

Thanks!!

MGM has Starring Rolls (Bakery)

Epcot has Fountainview (Bakery)

Animal Kingdom -- Tusker House has a Bakery.

Hope this helps. princess:

Yeah but has anyone confirmed wether the breakfast items at these places are considered snacks on the dining plan?

andromedaslove said:
Yeah but has anyone confirmed wether the breakfast items at these places are considered snacks on the dining plan?

Yes, there's a few other threads on what new snacks are available and where...and there are quite a few things available now at the Main Street bakery, for example, the french toast loaf! :love:

I just found in the "confirmed snack" thread that alot of the stuff at Fountain View was on the snack list.

I also saw a lot of breakfast pastries with the DP sticker at the Writers Stop at MGM as well as almost every single thing in the pastry case at the Main St. Bakery.

I sure hope the Cinnamon rolls at Main Street Bakery are included! The pictures of them on the "post your food pictures" thread look delicious!

And I thought the line at Main Street Bakery was long before free DDP....get up EARLY people...and enjoy!

Pam

Yikes! my husband will be in heaven. We just returned last weekend and on the day before we left we had 14 snack credits to use. We shared them with others, but started noticing the allowed snacks were changing in front of our eyes each day. By the time we left we were up to our necks in so many choices. I had no idea that the bakery items were also included. Guess we'll be stopping for a pastry in the AM now too! On the night before we left, we were at EPCOT and started checking all of the menus and were amazed at the new choices. We got 3 packs of the cinnamon pecans and almonds that night which were now on the list.

FINFAN said:
And I thought the line at Main Street Bakery was long before free DDP....get up EARLY people...and enjoy!

Pam

I'll say! When the park opens, now there will be the race to Dumbo, the mad dash to Space Mountain and the sprint to the MK Bakery. :lmao:

n2mm said:
Yikes! my husband will be in heaven. We just returned last weekend and on the day before we left we had 14 snack credits to use. We shared them with others, but started noticing the allowed snacks were changing in front of our eyes each day. By the time we left we were up to our necks in so many choices. I had no idea that the bakery items were also included. Guess we'll be stopping for a pastry in the AM now too! On the night before we left, we were at EPCOT and started checking all of the menus and were amazed at the new choices. We got 3 packs of the cinnamon pecans and almonds that night which were now on the list.

Where are the cinnamon almonds in Epcot and do they have them at any other places? I love these. I just had them on the Jersey boardwalk today. So yummy.

TIA

bizeemom4 said:
I'll say! When the park opens, now there will be the race to Dumbo, the mad dash to Space Mountain and the sprint to the MK Bakery. :lmao:
Wouldn't that more likely be a waddle to the MK Bakery? :)

The cinnamon rolls and sweet pretzels at Kringla bakery in Norway were on the dining plan as snacks as of week of May 8.

Resorts seemed to have the biggest selection of snack items that made breakfast (whole 16 ounce box of Entenman's donuts, etc.)

I was there 2 weeks ago, they have a little dining plan symbol on their menu boards to tell you if it's a snack item.

Ladybugsy said:
Howdy neighbor! I'm in Callaway!

Sorry to hi-jack the breakfast thread....I just wanted to say hi to my neighbors. I'm in Lynn Haven. Looks like we have at least 3 DIS Members in the area. Is that cool or what???

looks like we will be there at the same time as Ladybugsy....we will be at POP Sept 4-9! Small World.

Hi Trena! Look for us at POP...you won't be able to miss us. I'm taking my extended family with 3, yes 3 ECVs. Not to mention 3 diabetics! Everyone at the bus stop will hate us. But I have an uncle who is a quadripalegic, his wife who has neuropathy and is a diabetic, and my dad who had a tree fall on him 2 years ago. He suffered 3 broken vertabrae, flail lung, broken collarbone and crushed pelvis. He is actually back at work and gets around pretty well, but needs the ECV so he doesn't get so tired. So if you see us holding up the line at the bus stop, stop in and say "Hi"!

abk96 said:
Where are the cinnamon almonds in Epcot and do they have them at any other places? I love these. I just had them on the Jersey boardwalk today. So yummy.

TIA
The last time I bought any they were in a cart on the walkway in front of the America pavillion - don't know if there are other locations or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter