• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Using Touring Plans to fax room requests - Anyone have success yet?

This is very encouraging! I have to join touring plans! My fiancé and I are staying at the Grand Floridian! Any recommendations on a great king room?

We have been home for almost a month BUT we did use TP room request for our stay at BWV and got the room right next door to the room we requested!
It was fantastic!

A FB group I belong to had a bunch of people using the TP room request option and about 75% got the exact room or VERY close to what they requested.

Good luck to everyone!

That is so wonderful! So all I have to do is join the membership and pay $12.50 and then I can utilize the service? I was wondering if faxing it myself would be as beneficial. I just may do it!

That is so wonderful! So all I have to do is join the membership and pay $12.50 and then I can utilize the service? I was wondering if faxing it myself would be as beneficial. I just may do it!

Yes you can fax it yourself and save the $12.50. They treat the faxes the same whether received from you or Touring Plans.

I also used the planning part of the website and definitely got my moneys worth out of the membership. The faxing was a bonus to me. If you are a big planner you might want to get the membership.

I will definitely check it out! I have pretty much planned out everything we will be doing so I will see if it can help!

We checked into the Beach Club this afternoon. We did not get a room even close to where we requested. I don't think it's TPs fault though. I did online check in before I subscribed to TP and was unable to change the online check in requests I'd made so instead of what TP requested on my behalf I got the big balcony I'd selected online. (If that makes sense) It faces the boardwalk and Stormalong Bay though so I'm not complaining.

I sent my request for our trip in September, I will be happy if I get the area and floor I requested.

I'm so glad to be reading people have had success with this. I was planning on using that feature but didn't know if it would actually work! :thumbsup2

I used it for our trip last week. They sent our fax five days prior. We didn't get the exact rooms we requested, however we got the requested floor in the exact area but in the next building. We had three rooms so i was very pleased as we requested two of the rooms to be connecting and one on the same floor, which we got. I did note in my request that if the requested rooms were unavailable that rooms near the main pool footbridge would also be a good alternative, so I think that helped. I feel like if they only get room numbers and nothing as a back up they will just put you anywhere if they don't have any other requests to go by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter