USMNT and USWNT thread (all new and established fans welcome)

Six different abbreviations in the title alone!

/s

:duck:
For common knowledge things that the soccer loving world (which is around 90% of the population) knows. :rolleyes::P Ole Ole Ole⚽❤️🌎

Within 50 years, you’ll probably be soccer crazy too. (Only joking @prairie_girl, I love your banter about the sport). Have an awesome day. 🙂

Please don't shout out at me just to provide me a link. When I get a chance, I pop in to your threads.
Sorry. I didn’t think I was shouting. I wasn’t trying to annoy you. I just thought those who said they may have an interest in soccer would want to know what’s happening with the national team. I won’t link you to posts anymore.

Sorry. I didn’t think I was shouting. I wasn’t trying to annoy you. I just thought those who said they may have an interest in soccer would want to know what’s happening with the national team. I won’t link you to posts anymore.
Thanks. Wasn't accusing you of "shouting", but doing a "shout out", I should have said "tag".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter