USO calendar incorrect?

JamieJo23

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever found this to be the case? We are attending a private event at USO on June 13, scheduled from 7:30-11:30 but the calendar on the US website shows USO closing at 9? Has anyone ever seen this? I'm so confused lol. I just want to make sure the other times are correct before we make some plans!

I don’t necessarily think it’s wrong. Our company had an event at a different venue and for the first 2 hours the venue was also still open to the general public and for the last 2 hours it was closed and was just our group.

That gave people a chance to stagger their arrivals and do a few fun non specific things, and then the rest of our event was in a smaller area just for us.

Okay, they JUST updated it to show USO closing at 6 to the public. I guess I was just planning too far in advance for Universal;) My husband gets to go for free as a perk of the conference he's attending, but we paid a decent amount for my ticket and I was about to get annoyed if it was only for 2 hours without the public!

I imagine the ordinary folks who were planning to visit that day are pretty mad right now! That's not much notice for them.

Like me! That is day 4 of 5 for us at the parks. Having to change my game plan for the parks.

I imagine the ordinary folks who were planning to visit that day are pretty mad right now! That's not much notice for them.

That's what I thought! That seems like a pretty big change about a month ahead of time...and I know they've known about this for a long time because I've known since probably February. And just FYI, our wristbands start at 6 for IO...so IO might be pretty crowded from 6-7:30 that night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter