UT tickets

rey_rey

Mouseketeer
Planning to buy tickets for Universal through UT. Wondering if anyone has had them shipped to Canada? Any problems? Would much rather have actual tickets than digital.

We've ordered tickets in the past for Universal through UT for delivery in Canada with zero problems -- they send the actual tickets (I recall they were actually shipped from Canada --- although I'm not 100% on that) -- which we prefer. Never ever have had an issue with UT.

+1 positive for UT tickets. They are our go-to vendor. Delivery is quick and hassle free. Don't forget to join the Mousesavers newsletter to get the monthly discount code (comes out the 15th each month), knocks a little more off of the price.

Personally I haven't used them but I've never heard anything negative. I know they've been working with people who currently have tickets and had to cancel trips.

I've used UT for Universal tickets 3 times now, all delivered to Canada with no problems at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter