Uva Bar & Grill - Any Good?

Bucknut2710

Mouseketeer
We are making our first trip out to Disneyland and thought the menu looked good (along with the drinks). Any firsthand experience that you all have had there, good or bad? We made lunch reservations there for the day that our plane lands.

We've never had a bad experience, and it seems we inadvertently wind up there nearly every trip. The burgers (my ultimate measure of food) are quite good. DH and I had the gyro this time around and it was fantastic. Their fries are good, too.

Nice! I found mostly positive reviews online but I like to hear from this community as well, thank you!

I guess I'll be the dissenter. I don't like Uva Bar and was underwhelmed. I guess it didn't help that they accidentally dumped my food in my lap! I know lots of people love the setup, but I feel like I'm eating in the middle of a highway.

I've been there 2 times in the past few months. Loved the food the first time, was super disappointed the second time. --and I ordered the same thing both times. My daughter's plate did not include the cheese that was listed on the menu, and her food that should have been hot was cold. The service was mediocre both times. They might have been short staffed. We totally loved being able to people watch while we enjoyed our food and drinks.

Echoing many here: we love UVA! We usually do at least one dinner there and our goodbye brunch there the day we leave. I like the location -- allows for a lot of interesting people watching.

We were there in November 2020 and really enjoyed it! Planning on going again in November 2021

We used to love it. The food has gone downhill but they still make a great cocktail!
Same here!! Would always recommend it to folks visiting DLR. Since reopening, I’ve been a bit underwhelmed by the food. Cocktails still great and the garlic fries..yummm

We had lunch there last Tuesday. It was a three out of five. Service was very good. Food was TGIF/Chili’s quality. Nothing special. Menu has been reduced from several years ago which I’m sure is COVID or labor related and food was not as good as remembered.

I haven't eaten there, but have stopped mid-day for drinks and the service and drinks were good!

We had breakfast at Uva this morning and it was ok. Not my favorite breakfast spot but not the worst either. My daughter loved the cold brew. I had the breakfast sandwich with potatoes and she had the breakfast skillet. But we're fresh and tasted pretty good but just not our favorite. My daughter also tried the mimosa flight and that wasn't very good at all. The mimosa flight at Lamp light lounge in DCA is so much better imo.

Attachments

• 20210725_100404.jpg
    20210725_100404.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 8

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter