V.I.Passholder Days 2024

otterpop

DIS Veteran
I didn’t find a thread regarding this, but a few days ago Disney announced some details regarding this year’s V.I.Passholder Days, 2024.

https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories/v-i-passholder-days-set-to-return-to-walt-disney-world-soon/
https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories/new-discount-offer-for-v-i-passholders-at-disneystore-com/
https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories/passholder-lounge-coming-to-morocco-pavilion-in-epcot/
This year, the benefits for Annual Passholders includes access to a new Passholder Lounge at EPCOT, located in the Restaurant Marrakesh (May 1 to June 18, 2024), a 20% discount on purchases at the DisneyStore (May 5 to May 24, 2024), and an AP magnet.

Last year’s benefits included an AP merchandise discount increase to 30% and a food and nonalcoholic beverages discount increase to 20%, at various locations throughout Disney World.

Anyone think additional benefits will be added for this year?

The current benefits seem underwhelming…

I agree with you.... these benefits are underwhelming. I wish these would be a greater meal discount but it seems unlikely that 20% will return. There are too many other discounts also being offered to attract the less frequent visitor.... rooms, tickets, meal plans etc...

I wonder now that there are the meal plans if they feel they don't need to incentivize AP holders to take the other 10% off... one of our trips is during VIPassholder days, so I'm disappointed about that.

I am excited to see this Morocco venue that has been closed for a few years.

We never visited the Moroccan restaurant, so are excited to see it. I’m just surprised our trip actually takes place during one of these events. We always just seem to miss them.

My trip ends on 5/1. What are the chances they will actually have the new Passholder Magnet available early that day? And they usually have them in the big store in EPCOT right?

My trip ends on 5/1. What are the chances they will actually have the new Passholder Magnet available early that day? And they usually have them in the big store in EPCOT right?
If that’s the day the magnet releases barring any shipping delays it should release when connections opens however be advised the lines may be long

If that’s the day the magnet releases barring any shipping delays it should release when connections opens however be advised the lines may be long
I know the lines will be long if it's available, so hoping it doesn't get delayed. Since it's rumored to be Stitch I need to have this one. Haven't been around for any of the more recent releases and didn't really care about most of them. My airport pick-up isn't until 4:30 PM @ Kidani so trying to plan my final day strategy.

I loved that 30% discount on clothes. We loaded up big time.
We went crazy with that last year too, my gf picked up one of the Orange Bird Flower & Garden spirit jerseys for like $40 considering it was already discounted even before the increased AP. We saved a ton on food too, especially since we had dinner at 'Ohana on 6/1! Reminded me of the halcyon days of Tables in Wonderland, man I miss that.

This year...of course they'd do it when we moved our usual May trip to September. But I don't feel as bad if the discounts aren't as good. Just bummed out to miss out on a real lounge instead of that farce at Sunshine Seasons. They must have heard me complaining online about Restaurant Marrakesh being empty.

Do I need to signup to reserve a slot during my time visiting next month?

Or is it just show up and wait in line for the lounge?

Do I need to signup to reserve a slot during my time visiting next month?

Or is it just show up and wait in line for the lounge?
Last year with sunshine seasons it was just show up I imagine it will be the same as this year and if it’s at capacity they do a “Gideons style” VQ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter