V.I.Passholder Nights in MK and EP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to the screen where we select our date, but because all dates are outside our window ( we arrive 9/8), I cancelled out of the screen.

It says to arrive early. We are watching Happily Ever After that night from California Grill. Do you think heading to MK immediately following will do the trick—fireworks are 9:15, figure we can get to the entrance by 9:50. Or should I pick up our credentials before the fireworks?

Check-in for MK event begins at 7:00 PM at Main Entrance, Tortuga Tavern, or Stitch's Great Escape, with entire party present. Government-issued ID and valid annual pass are to be ready to show.

Registered Passholders with confirmed reservations will receive another email with check-in details 3 to 5 business days in advance of the event.

Modifications to existing reservations will not be allowed.

It appears as though the invites have been going out in batches, slightly staggered.

I am devasated. I logged in the minute I got the email and registered and it only gave me the option to register DD ( NOT DH!!!) who are both on my account and whom I both manage. I got the night I wanted for the 2 of us but it wouldn't let me register DH. I am so upset. We wont be going if he cant also go so I don't know what to do. Not sure why he wasn't included this time (he was for Toy story) and I even JUST asked this question a few pages back. I could cry.

I am devasated. I logged in the minute I got the email and registered and it only gave me the option to register DD ( NOT DH!!!) who are both on my account and whom I both manage. I got the night I wanted for the 2 of us but it wouldn't let me register DH. I am so upset. We wont be going if he cant also go so I don't know what to do. Not sure why he wasn't included this time (he was for Toy story) and I even JUST asked this question a few pages back. I could cry.

Try making a single reservation for him. Maybe use one of the links provided here.

It says to arrive early. We are watching Happily Ever After that night from California Grill. Do you think heading to MK immediately following will do the trick—fireworks are 9:15, figure we can get to the entrance by 9:50. Or should I pick up our credentials before the fireworks?
I'm going to be in the same boat, the tickets become available at 7pm so I think we're just going to get ours before dinner

Oh wait. I just got the registration email and it does explicitly mention F&W offerings at Epcot during the event.

"And we're also excited to offer V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights at Epcot®during this year's Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival, which includes access to select festival marketplaces as well as some of your favorite attractions. Complete details will be communicated to registrants closer to the event!"

Sounds like not every booth will be offered, but this is further deciding that I'm not going to hop over to Epcot from DHS that morning for Epcot EMH.

Log into your DH's MDE account with his email and password and then click the link again. You may (should) be able to register him that way. You may have to remove yourself and DD as extra guests when you get to that page. I registered myslef, DW, DD and my niece for 8/5, I had to remove my son as he won't be there. I can now log into his account and pick a day for him as it is still showing available.

Log into your DH's MDE account with his email and password and then click the link again. You may (should) be able to register him that way. You may have to remove yourself and DD as extra guests when you get to that page. I registered myslef, DW, DD and my niece for 8/5, I had to remove my son as he won't be there. I can now log into his account and pick a day for him as it is still showing available.

He doeenst have one. I manage me, DH, and DD. Im so upset

So many wonder the same thing! My husband and I got our passes at the same time in the same way have all the same settings as far as emails go but I never get the emails while he always does haha.

SAAAAAAAME. And my husband never checks his emails so things fill up before I can reply!

SAAAAAAAME. And my husband never checks his emails so things fill up before I can reply!

Once he started forwarding me the emails I took over his email lol. We have all our emails connected through google so I just check his periodically now lol.

I keep telling him that he has been graced by the Disney Gods with these emails. :worship:

got my email timestamped at 205 however since the only member of my friends and family that's gold is a teacher and these events are 'school nights' I didn't even bother to check to see if it was sold out may the odds be in everyones favor though

I've never done an after hours event...anyone have any idea if Disney transportation still be running even though the park has technically closed 2 hours before. We're doing the MK event and will be at Swan/Dolphin most likely. Not sure if I will be able to convince DH to go, so not sure if I feel comfortable doing an uber/lyft with by myself at midnight and my youngest is 6 and still needs a booster.

I've never done an after hours event...anyone have any idea if Disney transportation still be running even though the park has technically closed 2 hours before. We're doing the MK event and will be at Swan/Dolphin most likely. Not sure if I will be able to convince DH to go, so not sure if I feel comfortable doing an uber/lyft with by myself at midnight and my youngest is 6 and still needs a booster.

Disney always runs buses when they have events going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter