Vacant Show Buildings

Cfabar1

DIS Veteran
Where are the vacant areas in the parks?

Voyage of the little mermaid (MGM Studios)
Stitch's Great Escape (MK)
Lack of Nighttime Show at AK, making the lagoon amphitheater basically useless
Wonders of Life Pavillion (EPCOT)
Vacant corporate lounges (EPCOT)

Anything else?

It is embarrassing that Disney lets these properties just gather dust and not do something with the space.

It is embarrassing that Disney lets these properties just gather dust and not do something with the space.
embarrassing? how? the only people i ever see bring it up are disney "fans" on message boards. regular guests do not care and instead enjoy the new offerings such as guardians, remy, tron, moana, etc etc.

While I don't think the average visitor is aware or cares about these spaces, it is sad that these valuable pieces of real-estate are sitting empty. Since WDW has nothing on the schedule for new attractions you'd think these might get a little nudge as they could be a quicker fix for something new rather than a 5 years ride build.

I wouldn't be so quick to assume they are doing nothing with those spaces. They used the Stitch theater as a staging area for the filming of the holiday special a few weeks ago. And the AK Lagoon seating still makes a great spot to watch and wave at the flotillas. We do that when we visit AK and see other families doing it also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter