Vacation home already rented...help!

dtum

DIS Veteran
Our very favorite vacation home is already rented for all of June 2015 and most of July :-( No way will I go to DW in Aug (went once in July and it was awful) Since we are bringing our grandsons, wanted to get a place with a nice game room and pool. (won't measure up to http://www.puffsvacationhome.com/ but what can you do).

Does anyone know of a really nice pool house with a game room in Windsor Hills or Emerald Island area?

This place looks awesome. I just sent in a request for pricing for next June (we can go the first week - kids get out of school early).

Probably not going to Disney but just a place to have a fun relaxing vacation and do other things (DH and Kids are kind of Disney'd out). They would love the game room and private pool. Thanks for the link.

I know in researching there are a lot of houses with the game rooms. Not sure if they are as nice as this one though...

This place looks awesome. I just sent in a request for pricing for next June (we can go the first week - kids get out of school early).

Probably not going to Disney but just a place to have a fun relaxing vacation and do other things (DH and Kids are kind of Disney'd out). They would love the game room and private pool. Thanks for the link.

I know in researching there are a lot of houses with the game rooms. Not sure if they are as nice as this one though...

It is wonderful. Very clean and the game room is awesome. We had thought of skipping the parks one time also and just hanging around because the kids just loved the house. The owners are very good too. Guess we'll look at June 2016...something to look forward to :-)

We had an outstanding visit last year at http://www.disneysenchantedgetaway.com

It was amazing! Loved everything about it. The owner was a joy to work with and we would definitley recommend this place to our friends/family. The game room was perfect and we loved the pool too.

Looks like they have one week in June open and all of July for next summer.

If you have other questions, feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to share our experience!

There are lots of options if you check out VRBO...we have had very good luck with their owners.

Happy house hunting! :goodvibes

We had an outstanding visit last year at http://www.disneysenchantedgetaway.com

It was amazing! Loved everything about it. The owner was a joy to work with and we would definitley recommend this place to our friends/family. The game room was perfect and we loved the pool too.

Looks like they have one week in June open and all of July for next summer.

If you have other questions, feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to share our experience!

There are lots of options if you check out VRBO...we have had very good luck with their owners.

Happy house hunting! :goodvibes

That looks nice also. Very close to the Puffs house, but it's also booked. Guess we'll keep looking. We can't go until second week of June due to work schedule. Who knew things booked up so far ahead.

We stay at Villa Park Lane in Windsor Hills a few times per year. It's a four bedroom/four bath pool home with a nice game room. Our kids love it there and it has everything we could need for our stay. The owners are great to deal with and very responsive. They have a website at www.villaparklane.com and a Homeaway.com listing too (#3473552). We are staying there again in November. Can't Wait!!!!

Good luck with your search!

That game room looks awesome. We stayed at this house :

http://www.sunkissedvacationrentals.com . We stayed at the second house. I know it has a princess bedroom but it is 5 bedrooms so you don't have to use it if you don' t need five bed. I don't know how old your grandsons are but my son is 8 and thought the star wars room was cool. If I recall all the bedrooms have a bathroom.

It was a great house and clean. We are going in August in a couple weeks...last minute thing..and I tried to get that house again , but it was booked.

We are looking for 4 bedroom and a game room. I did see a couple on vbro, but some of them are very heavy on the princess theme and the boys aren't really into that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter