Vacation tax credit?

On the flip side it might help CM’s, flight attendants and hotel employees keep their jobs.
That would be why it might be done.

Btw..........so far I have not spent much time thinking about it.

That Pop to Poly answer came immediately to mind! :rotfl2:

If they went the tax credit route, it also has the advantage of being fair to all businesses in the industry. Rather than the government picking winners and losers, which will tend to disadvantage small businesses and the unconnected ones, consumers would pick the best ones themselves.

So, if we HAVE to bail out the industries, I'd prefer individual people do that through their choices vs the government doing the same...

The only way I could see using this would be for an RV rental and a road trip.

I read the credit would extend to travel in 2021. If so we’ve talked about getting an annual pass Christmas 2021 and doing most of our Disney travel in 2022.

It won't happen because it is virtually impossible to administer? Does anyone believe that the IRS has the resources to wade through billions of receipts? Also many people would just buy refundable airline tickets, submit the receipt to the IRS and then cancel the ticket. It has so many loopholes that would negate the goals of the program.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter