Vacation Upgrades

Maureeng

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any recent experience with vacation upgrades? I normally rent WBC with vacation strategy. However, Ken Price is almost 200 dollars cheaper for the duration of my trip. I cant find any BBB rating or anything of recent years in message boards on them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Rented WBC from him years ago and it was great!! Great response from him. Had the chance to take a quick four day trip that should have started Sunday. No availability at WBC but he was able to get a one bedroom at Wyndham Cypress Palms. Unfortunately Southwest cancelled our flight and we couldn't get another until a few days later so we had to cancel the whole trip. I let Ken know on Sunday as soon as I realized we had no choice but to cancel. I expected to just take the loss but he graciously refunded me since it was out of our control. He definitely didn't have to do that and I will definitely recommend him to anyone. Have a great trip!!

I don't have a recent experience, but I wanted to share that we rented from him several years ago and had a great experience. The condo was perfect and he was very responsive to my questions throughout the booking process. He came highly recommended on one of the pages here on the DIS (I can't recall which page, though).

Does anyone have any recent experience with vacation upgrades? I normally rent WBC with vacation strategy. However, Ken Price is almost 200 dollars cheaper for the duration of my trip. I cant find any BBB rating or anything of recent years in message boards on them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Welcome to the dis, Maureen.

I found him through another board on the DIS. It has been years since we rented from him, but it was a great experience.

I don't have a recent experience, but I wanted to share that we rented from him several years ago and had a great experience. The condo was perfect and he was very responsive to my questions throughout the booking process. He came highly recommended on one of the pages here on the DIS (I can't recall which page, though).
Thank you very much it's great to hear of other people's experiences with a business!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter