• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VacationStrategy quoted $211/nt for 2br BonCrk. Good price?

Dis007123

Earning My Ears
Was just quoted $211/night for a 2br deluxe at Bonnet Creek in April. Years past I've never paid more than $130/nt. Have prices really gone up this much or is Vacation Strategy just overpriced?

Were your years' past trips also in April? The resort has different prices at different months. I wish I remember what we paid for a 1BR in August. I think $120.

That sounds high to me, depending on your exact dates. I booked April 10-14 for $125.75/night for a 2br deluxe. I was told that starting April 11th it gets cheaper. So if you have that first week and a half of April, that may not be such a horrible price.

That is around the rate we're paying for the first full week in April (this year). We booked in mid-February. I think the combo of the time we're going and the later booking led to the higher price.

Was just quoted $211/night for a 2br deluxe at Bonnet Creek in April. Years past I've never paid more than $130/nt. Have prices really gone up this much or is Vacation Strategy just overpriced?
There are many stays cheaper than that listed on Redweek in April

I don't know your dates or how long you are staying but I am seeing a few week-long stays in April on ebay - seems to be a reputable seller who deals with WBC properties and good feedback/rating. About $700 for a week starting on the 19th or 26th.

an interesting thread
g.png

I'm paying $185 a night for a 3 bedroom presidential for early May through vacation strategies.

The dates of your vacation ... can determine the price you pay per night at WBC

Value Season

2015: 4/10-5/10, 9/4-9/27, 10/23-12/13

High Season
2015: 1/2-2/8, 5/11-5/31, 8/21-9/3, 9/28-10/22

Prime Season
2015: 2/9-4/9, 6/1-8/20, 12/14-12/31

Last edited:
That sounds way high to me. Maybe because it is so close to the date? We booked last August for 10 nights in a three bedroom over April school vacation week and are paying $125 a night. I would check other places.

Good luck to you!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter