• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vaccine Cards-Is a Copy Good Enough?

BWV Dreamin

DIS Veteran
Must we bring the originals to port checkin or are copies or a picture on our phones good enough? TIA!

The only time we needed our card was for a restaurant on the way down. A picture of the card sufficed.

Must we bring the originals to port checkin or are copies or a picture on our phones good enough? TIA!
You take a picture of your vaccine card and upload it to the Safe Passage website a couple of weeks before the trip. You do not need to take the vaccine card with you for the cruise.

You take a picture of your vaccine card and upload it to the Safe Passage website a couple of weeks before the trip. You do not need to take the vaccine card with you for the cruise.
Friend of mine just got back from Nassau on Disney and Atlantis was requiring them for entry, so you might want to take with just in case.

Friend of mine just got back from Nassau on Disney and Atlantis was requiring them for entry, so you might want to take with just in case.
Yes, I brought a photo of mine for Atlantis, but the OP was asking about the cruise itself which you don't need a vaccine card for, so I didn't want to confuse the topic by bringing up Atlantis.

Atlantis wants you to have a photo of your vaccine card on your phone, btw. You don't need the actual card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter