• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VAKL Developer points??????

yourgoingagain?

WDW and U/O AP holder
If I buy 100 points and decide against taking the developer points I get points at $93 per point. That was the easy part.

My use year is August. Would I get points in Aug 2007 or August 2008?

I assume that even if the points are not coming until August 2007 I could book using the 11 month window since that is after Aug '07.

Any experts out there.

I am not the expert you need, but I am curious as well. Where did you get the information on the developer points and the incentive? I have been poking around the boards for an hour and can't seem to find the info...

I thought it was AKV not VAKL??????? Anyone??????

Your question, I could guess, but I'd leave that to your guide.

I am not the expert you need, but I am curious as well. Where did you get the information on the developer points and the incentive? I have been poking around the boards for an hour and can't seem to find the info...

Read all of Greenban's threads. Despite the frogs, the guys got the info.:thumbsup2

It is AKV and I was told only Oct, Sept, Dec get 2007 points. Don't take it to heart because what I was told could be WRONG.

If I buy 100 points and decide against taking the developer points I get points at $93 per point. That was the easy part.

My use year is August. Would I get points in Aug 2007 or August 2008?

I assume that even if the points are not coming until August 2007 I could book using the 11 month window since that is after Aug '07.

Any experts out there.

According to my guide you'd get Aug 2007 points.

I didn't ask about when they will start taking reservations, but I think I read it is April 1 for owners and May 1 for others (opening of the 7 month window)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter