Val & Dan's PJ- Wedding Canceled

I just got the bags delivered today and they are great. http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp...&productId=1227964&langId=-1&categoryId=14507 The perfect size and hopefully everyone will like them I made my own "Guest of Honor" badges. I used button makers like you would use for pictures and made them look like the GOH badges you used to be able to buy at the parks. I am planning on pining the badges to the outside of the bags and filling the bags with two water bottles, the folder with your welcome sign on the front, I am in the process of making Bear Necessities bags and a few other assorted things - like biscotti and maybe some crackers.

One of these days I will learn how to post pictures and I will do so.

Thanks again,

Linda

Those look like such fun! It took me a few months to start using Photobucket and posting pictures myself. Now I have to control myself! :lmao:

:goodvibes I just caught up Val. Everything looks great! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your centerpieces and aisle decorations! I like the grouping of vases you are putting on the two tables. So cute. I can't wait to see more!

Hi Val, I've been away for a while and am tryihg to catch up on everyones PJ. I love your plans so far, the guest book is fabulous!!!! Love it :cool2: the proce of the centerpieces nearly made me fall over :eek: the engagement pictures turned out fantastic, you coordinated the clothes really well. Oh and the welcome bags are so cute, I may have to steal that idea from you ;)

I feel the same way! Since school started I'm not on here much and I'm almost afraid to try and catch up!!! Thank you for all the compliments!!! Steal, steal away- I have stolen many an idea and image from these boards!! :rotfl:

Hi Val, just finely catching up again! I absolutely LOVE your guest book! Your plans are all coming along nicely, and all the details are beautiful!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :goodvibes
Hey Val,

Love the book and your centerpieces! Oh, and those bags are adorable. I'm not doing Welcome Bags - I don't really feel obligated since we are a surprise and folks are not traveling on our behalf BUT I'm thinking I might do small bags with a few different items for favors??? It's all you girls and your awesome bags that get me thinking :goodvibes

Thank you!! The bags will be fun and I can't wait for people to get them! It's a slippery slope- you start with a few key items and before you know it you have bath salts, candles, and personalized matches for spa nights after the park with a small bottle of champagne!! :lmao:
I just got the bags delivered today and they are great. http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp...&productId=1227964&langId=-1&categoryId=14507 The perfect size and hopefully everyone will like them I made my own "Guest of Honor" badges. I used button makers like you would use for pictures and made them look like the GOH badges you used to be able to buy at the parks. I am planning on pining the badges to the outside of the bags and filling the bags with two water bottles, the folder with your welcome sign on the front, I am in the process of making Bear Necessities bags and a few other assorted things - like biscotti and maybe some crackers.

One of these days I will learn how to post pictures and I will do so.

Thanks again,

Linda

Your welcome! I'm glad you were able to do something that worked for you!!

I absolutely love every detail. Best Wishes!!:goodvibes

Thanks! Just found your PJ. Can't wait for more! :surfweb:

:goodvibes I just caught up Val. Everything looks great! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your centerpieces and aisle decorations! I like the grouping of vases you are putting on the two tables. So cute. I can't wait to see more!

Thanks Toni! Keep in mind you were my floral inspiration! :thumbsup2

So I got my BEO in the mail two days ago now and I can't believe I haven't said anything yet!!! It wasn't the floral BEO which is where the question marks are. We had a pretty good idea on the pricing for this portion of it. I don't know if I should post my BEO because I don't want future Brides to get confused since I'm not a WDW Bride but if any DL brides have questions please PM me and I'll answer them best I can!!

Other than that not much going on here. I'm focusing on school for the next few months. BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was pretty much exactly spot on.

But...it was only the food portion.

We were confused because of the pianist. On this BEO we are charged for the piano rental.

I imagine on the floral BEO :scared1: we will be charged for the fingers playing the music!!! :lmao:

We are waiting in dread for the other one! :thumbsup2

It was pretty much exactly spot on.

But...it was only the food portion.

We were confused because of the pianist. On this BEO we are charged for the piano rental.

I imagine on the floral BEO :scared1: we will be charged for the fingers playing the music!!! :lmao:

We are waiting in dread for the other one! :thumbsup2

:lmao: Kristi you are too funny! Fingers charged for playing the music!! :rotfl2:

Well I hope the other one goes well for you! I will keep my fingers crossed!!

Val...

Are you still :sad1: ?

Everytime I see that little guy beside your PJ - it makes me :sad1: .

You sound :yay: and your plans are incredible - things are definitely falling into place! I just don't want you to be :sad2: !

Val...

Are you still :sad1: ?

Everytime I see that little guy beside your PJ - it makes me :sad1: .

You sound :yay: and your plans are incredible - things are definitely falling into place! I just don't want you to be :sad2: !

I am not sad anymore and I have thought about changing it. The only real reason I use it is so that my PJ is easier to find on the pages when I have an update! Thanks for checking!! :goodvibes :goodvibes

I'm so glad you changed it!

I was worried until I saw your post about why you left it up there!

Mama's don't like sad faces!

I just booked the DJ for my wedding! I had met with a gentleman in Disney and felt he was a tad introverted. At least not as extroverted as I would have expected from a DJ. Well after two months of basically avoiding making a decision because the price was right just the guy wasn't quite right I e-mailed the owner of the company. He, (Tim) by the way was sooo patient. He made quite a few calls to follow up and e-mails. I finally e-mailed him and told him I was not ready to make a decision and when I am I would let him know. So, I emailed him my concerns and he said- yes you are right. He is not as outgoing as other DJ's though he does have a lot of experience. He said he himself was available the night of my wedding which made me so happy!!! :goodvibes The website (www.877djstogo.com) had a audio clip so I could hear what he sounded like and it was what I wanted. Some people may not like it but he has a lot of energy and is fun to listen to! At least I think so!! The best part is he is doing it at the price he quoted me for the other guy. He said he is usually a few hundred dollars more! :cool1: So that makes it even better!!!!

On a side note, I have e-mailed my planner some questions about the BEO but she is on vacation. again. Like for the second or third time since I signed my contract. I have never once gotten an e-mail response the same day I e-mail. Has anyone else experienced this?

Val-sorry you're having a rough time with the emails. I usually hear back the next day...which is NO biggie, since I live 6 hours ahead of EST! Sometimes it's a couple days when they get busy, but I've never had any major issues. Maybe you can come up with a way of marking your emails with her so she knows what you're uncomfortable waiting on.

But, I'm with you. I PROCESS emails out of my box daily...or I'd never keep up!

Val congrats on booking your DJ! I am sorry to hear about the emails though. Maybe you could follow up with her assistant or manager if it becomes too much of an issue? :confused3

I think the Disneyland people might just be short staffed or maybe not so into it Val. I sent an email back to the person who sent me the xcel sheet for the STD's to ask if she was my new point of contact and it took me like a week to hear back from her that it was someone else and then it took like two more days to hear from that person.

Glad you got your DJ booked and you are happy with your choice.

Sorry about the response time for your e-mails. I hope things get better as you get closer!

I think the Disneyland people might just be short staffed or maybe not so into it Val. I sent an email back to the person who sent me the xcel sheet for the STD's to ask if she was my new point of contact and it took me like a week to hear back from her that it was someone else and then it took like two more days to hear from that person.

I'm sure it's that they are short staffed but we are spending a LOT of money. They could at least return a freakin e-mail!! Who is your planner??? I'm so jealous you are going to have the photobooth! Your wedding is going to be SO fabulous!!

Glad you got your DJ booked and you are happy with your choice.

Sorry about the response time for your e-mails. I hope things get better as you get closer!

Oh everything will be perfect in the end I'm sure. I've been reassured by many Disneyland Brides the wedding day is perfect even if the planning process is not. I'm really glad I got the DJ. The last big decision I have is the officiant. I already found one I like so it's mostly just little things like favors and etc. left. It feels really good!! :goodvibes

Congrats on booking the dj!! Hopefully your planner will get back to you soon!!

Val-sorry you're having a rough time with the emails. I usually hear back the next day...which is NO biggie, since I live 6 hours ahead of EST! Sometimes it's a couple days when they get busy, but I've never had any major issues. Maybe you can come up with a way of marking your emails with her so she knows what you're uncomfortable waiting on.

But, I'm with you. I PROCESS emails out of my box daily...or I'd never keep up!

Val congrats on booking your DJ! I am sorry to hear about the emails though. Maybe you could follow up with her assistant or manager if it becomes too much of an issue? :confused3

Thanks everyone!! Sometimes just complaining makes you feel better you know?? Laura- I don't know her assistant, it's a much smaller operation in Cali.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter