Valentine VMK Logo Desgin Contest

WDWfan98

Everyday Sk8er
Valentine VMK Logo Desgin Contest. Use the logo below.

Must be submited by Valentines Day 11:59 P.M.

400cl1e.gif

Just say Paint Shop Pro. By Saying PSP They think you refer to Play Station Portable

I only have paint >_<

I got my friend to animate it for me... she has Paint Shop Pro :D

Wow... I actually watched my friend put the animation on mine. Isn't it wonderful that you found a site that can do the same thing?

LOL Here's my blue verison of shadows ( this is not my entry )
hearts.gif

Here's MY entry

hearts.gif

Still looks a lot like Shadow's. I'm not gonna enter 'cause I'm not that good at this stuff, but I'd try to make somethin' a little different. It's pretty much the exact same image, and, ya know, it's not nice to steal other peoples' work.

Im not going to enter either....i can't think of anything else :(

I did mine on Photoshop CS 2. I wouldn't really call it animation software but it gives you a frame window and you can move stuff around and whatever effects you want if you know how to do it. I pretty much made a bunch of hearts and then moved them downwards in each frame, its about a 17 frame thing or something. The program isn't really an animation program neccesarily but if you know what to do it can be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter