• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

valentines day dinner

sonmer

Earning My Ears
Any suggestions for Valentines day dinner?

We'll be arriving that day and staying at AKL. I thought we could rest a little (since we'll have been up for hours), go to MK to get in the Disney mood(DD 8 and DS 7 love that park the best and the last time we went we went there first and held hands while we ran in. I know that probably sounds odd. But, the kids were ecstatic-- thought it could be our tradition); and then go eat dinner at Boma around 7:40 so that it would not be too late a night. Now, I'm wondering if we should just eat at Chef Mickey's or another character meal where the characters might do something special for VD or perhaps just get a quick bite somewhere in MK and save Boma for the evening we leave (our flight is late at night?)

Now that I write this I'm even wondering if I should to MK the first day. But, I guess that's a question for another board.

Any thoughts?

One more thing -- I'm planning our days based on our dinner ressies. Is there a more efficient way?

So confused:confused: :confused:

Not to disappoint you but it seems rather late to be trying to get good PS times for Valentines day when it's in only six days. A lot of PS for Valentines Day go right at the 90 day mark. I would get on the phone today and ask what you can still get into. There still may be some hope. Remember that Valentine's Day falls on Presidents' Day weekend this year too, adding to the number of people who will be at WDW.

HBC

I booked a PS for Ohana's on valentines night and they required a credit card. Good luck, let us know how it goes.
BTW: We will be checking into the AKL on Wednesday. :wave:

Enjoy!! What a perfect choice! Wish I had thought of that sooner. Have you been to AKl before? Did you love it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter