valentines day

I'm actually not celebrating until that Saturday because I have dance and it's my BF's extended work week, so it would be incredibly hard to see each other. When we do see each other we'll probably exchange gifts then go to dinner and a movie(aren't we original?).

Usually hang with my friends/babysit so my parents can go out. But this year I have a BF for Valentines so I don't know what Ill do. Maybe hell help me babysit or something?

laugh at everyone
i'm sure its been turned into a money making scam by card companies and choclate people and stuff

other than that i shall see if i can ride that day and spend it with sparx :)

Not too much...

I just buy the cheap boxed Valentine's cards from CVS and hand them out to my friends..

i have MY LITTLE PONY!!! valentines to give to my friendss((was an inside joke wit my old bff but w/e i'll still give them out)) and yea i'm an only child soo me my mom nd dad give gifts to each otherr cuz we're just that cool...thats about it unless some guy randomly decides he has a major crush on me and decides to ask me out in the next week! lol

absolutely nothing.
i do not have a significant other, and i think people shouldn't have to leave it to one day of the year to show someone how much they care...

but i did get an early card from the radio =)

Thanks

I will be watching American Idol with my family. :)

:sad1: usually every Valentines Day i think to myself anohter year to look foward to without a boyfriend. pretty pthetic, but there's a dance tonite that my dads making me go to. :scared1:

We have a semi-formal dance at our school next Saturday. I'm going with my boyfriend and meeting up with our friends. IDK what I'm gonna do the 14th though..:cloud9:

i do the stuff i did the day before and do the same after........call me crazy but i dont like valentines day

Going to school, piano, the same fun ole Wednesday schedule. Our school does this thing where the girls wear a heart around their necks and they cannot talk to the boys at all during the day. If they do, the boy gets the heart. The boy with the most hearts at the end of the day wins something from the school. The opposite is done on St. Patrick's day. The Senior class also sells Crush pop for a dollar for about 2 weeks that you buy for your 'crush' and it's handed out on Valentine's Day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter