Valentines Day

DollfieDreams

<font color=navy>...thinks riku is sexy<font color
i went back 3 pages and didnt see a general one, really. :]

so what are everyones plans? :3

im surprising my 6 year old nephew by taking him to the magic kingdom. he'll have no idea until we're at the gates. but im trying to set it up with clues and one of those "youre invited" letters, but without giving it away. if anyones got some cute idea for clues/little things to drop the hint without being obvious id surely appreciate some. :]

so what about you?

aww thats so cute umm you can give him like something disney ish leading up to that day like a coloring book or some thing thats so nice.

hmm i think i'm gonna hang out with my 2 best friends were single ladies and we'll probably go crazy or maybe have a sleepover bc were on vacation next week. it's our singles awareness day but if the kid i like decides he wants to do something im sure i can make room to fit him in my schedule(but i'm not counting on it) lol

I don't have plans yet.
I want to do something, anything with Brandon. But alone lol, just with him. But I haven't talked to him about it yet.
I could end up going to the mall with him and his friends, which I'm sure would be fun, but not how I want to spend Valentines..

To the OP:
You could give him a scavenger hunt around the house, eventually leading into the car. Then you just drive him to MK.

I dont really have any plans. Me and 2 of my friends are going to go somewhere that afternoon and night. One of my friends is engaged but her fiance is in Arizona so she cant do anything with him, so shes hanging out with us. We still have no idea what we're doing though

I don't have any solid plans but my "boyfriend" is coming to visit me form boston this weekend so I am assuming he'll take me out lol. As for what though I really have no idea...he's being super secretive.

No tengo uno valentino, thus I'll be cheeeeeeeelin at home all day.

All I know is that I have to be available from 2pm-midnight. We are going to dinner because he wanted me to make reservations. But other than that I havent a clue as to what we're doing. He told me to dress nice.

Well Garrett has baseball games all day, starting at 11. They're away so I'll probably ride with his mom and dad. So baseball games all day 'till about 7, then we might go to his house, and see if we can get a little bit of privacy. HIGHLY doubt that. But just being with him, will be more than enough. I don't think we're getting each other anything. This holiday's just to hard to shop for! But my dad always gets me and my sister something, so I want be empty handed. :)

I'm going to the mall now I think. Or hanging out with my friend, who shall be my valentine! Lol, I may even get her one of those stupid kiddy valentine cards.

Maybe give him a mickey mouse sticker or something?

I'll be at my friends party.

My boyfriend is taking me out to eat thats all I know the rest of it is a "Surprise" o.o lol

But I got my boyfriend two red carnations (fundraiser for v-day at school) and a box of chocolates ^-^ lol

I just realized I'm working all valentines day D:
2:30-9:30

Not that it would have been different from any other Saturday for me though :-/

Maybe you could give your nephew something disney leading up to your trip?

I don't have ANY plans for valentines.
Stay at home, watch the rugby on TV.. :goodvibes

I have nothing special planned for Valentine's Day.
I'm going to my brothers indoor soccer game, and then I have to babysit for my mom's friends brats. lol
So nothing special or romantic will be happening on Valentine's Day, it's gonna be just a normal ordinary day for me. :/

I'm gonna spend the entire day with my boyfriend watching all the movies we wanted to see together. Then going to Wawa for dinner with my other two friends, then maybe watching more movies.

It's gonna be a really chill day, which I am excited for. I haven't spent an entire day with just my boyfriend in a while, so it'll be nice.

Me and my friend are riding our horses up to and around the common then I shall be glued to the Wales vs England rugby match and giving delightful commentary on the random thread with Ash xD
Ah singles awareness day *pouts*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter