• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Valet parking at resorts

ivanova

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Hi
If you are NOT a resort guest, can you valet park at one of the resorts? What's the cost? Is there a time limit?? We're thinking of valet parking at Y&BC and entering Epcot through the International Gateway.

No time limit. Cost is $6.00--plus tip, which is expected both when you drop off the car and when you pick it up. So you are talking about $10.00.
Maybe not worth it?? If you are staying on property, parking at the Epcot lot is free. And we've never had a problem with the tram service.

You are going to find a sign that states that parking for Epcot is not permitted.

The Epcot resorts have gone to prohibiting entrance for you to just go to Epcot (regardless of whether you valet park). You need a valid resort-related reason (like a reservation or actually going to the BW if parking there) to enter and this is being particularly applied in morning to early afternoon--the obvious times when people would just try to park there to go to Epcot.

Well fiddle sticks. We'll be there 04/06 for dinner (clam bake) and Illuminations Cruise so valet parking then won't be a problem. But 04/07 will be a late day for us ... don't plan on hitting Epcot until the WS opens at Noon. So I assume parking at Epcot lot will be atrocious by then, and my knee will be having fits about walking around the park let alone the parking lot.

My DH has an AP so Epcot parking is actually free, but we were thinking it might be worth spending the $$ to valet park this one day that we know we'll be late (all other days we plan on hitting the parks before they open, so parking won't be as big an issue).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter