valet parking

J/T Gramdma

DisneyLoversince1960
I asked this on the DL board and did not getan answer so I thought would ask here. We are going to DL for the first in 20yrs and my husband has a handicapped permit. At WDW resorts we valet park free is the same true at DL?

Bump:

I would like to have an answer to this question too. My DH has a heart condition and we will be using our handycapped parking permit.

We did not get to DL last week while we were in the LA area, but I can tell you a couple of things about having a handicapped parking tag:

We had complimentary parking in the city parking garage in Santa Monica after showing my handicapped parking tag.

Universal Studios Hollywood was very accomodating regarding parking. We showed the tag & were directed to the VIP section of the parking lot. We parked right outside the entrance to the City Walk near Tony Roma's. We could not have asked for a better parking spot.

I called DLH several times and talked to front desk, vacation planner,and resv clerk and each person had a different answer.Last nite I talked to John at vacation planning and he told me yes you do get free valet for hcp parking. I told him how many answers I got .He said he was head of conceige for all three hotels and was the person in the know. so for anyone that wanted to know this is the final answer.

this was just what i was talking about on the ecv/airline thread. it's so frustrating when you get different answers to the same question!

i'm glad you got an answer from someone who seems in-the-know! and i'm glad it was the GOOD answer!

Enjoy your trip!

dj

I just happened to pop over there today! Hope it helps re touring generally.

:wave: Cupcake

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter