Value Season -- low crowds?

It's not as good of a discount as free dining, but it's better than nothing. It's some kind of combination discount on the room, tickets, and dining that's much harder to define.

Thanks. I'll keep an eye out for it. I noticed on their website you can't book anything past December yet!

Thanks. I'll keep an eye out for it. I noticed on their website you can't book anything past December yet!

They'll open that up sometime this summer (July, I think). **************.net is another website I like, even if it isn't really your first visit. There's a lot of information about hotel rack rates, weather, disney events, etc... that all go in to determining a good time to go or a good time to avoid.

They'll open that up sometime this summer (July, I think). **************.net is another website I like, even if it isn't really your first visit. There's a lot of information about hotel rack rates, weather, disney events, etc... that all go in to determining a good time to go or a good time to avoid.

Wow, thanks. I'll check it out. The more information the better.

If you call, you can book rooms after December. They will be rack rate and just rooms only, not packages. I haven't booked my January trip yet, but I call to get prices of rooms so I can plan how much the trip will be (on the high end)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter