Vamperina

Mgold917

Earning My Ears
I know Vamperina will be in HS shortly at the Hollywood & Vine breakfast as well as the new dance party but will she have her own meet and greet anywhere? I have a breakfast scheduled at Hollywood & Vine but Vamperina is really the only one my daughter really wants to meet.

I know Vamperina will be in HS shortly at the Hollywood & Vine breakfast as well as the new dance party but will she have her own meet and greet anywhere? I have a breakfast scheduled at Hollywood & Vine but Vamperina is really the only one my daughter really wants to meet.

Hi there, I moved your post to the main Theme Park Attractions & Strategies board. Tagging @hiroMYhero as I think she's up to speed on all things Vamparina.

V will be at H&V beginning Sept. 30th. No one is releasing info regarding the DHS Dance Party and if/when a meet and greet will happen.

V is currently at the MNSSHP Disney Jr. Dance Party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter