Vampire Sucks?

MadMorgan

Mouseketeer
Hi, I was wondering about going to se Vampire Sucks? It is just out in the UK and I was wondering if anyone would recomend it? Thanx :goodvibes

I guess it depends on how much you like Twilight, or the other movies those guys made (Disaster Movie, Epic Movie, etc). The movie is pretty much the plot of the first two books with random violence and pop culture references thrown in as "jokes". The only reason I would watch the movie (online, downloaded for free) is because Chelsea from That's so Raven and the dad in Wizards of Waverly Place star in the movie...

honestly , i wouldnt recommend going to see it. It was okay, but not that good. I don't know how it is in the UK but, in the US it costs a fortune to go to the movies nowadays. I would recommend saving your money and going to see a good movie. If you still really wanna see it, i would wait for DVD and use blockbuster/netfilx

My friends and I were going to go see it, but heard from numerous people that it, well, sucked. I'm sure it has its funny parts, but I also would wait until it came out on DVD.

It is terrible! Watch it online for free.. i did. I love the other movies these guys made but this one is horrible.

honestly , i wouldnt recommend going to see it. It was okay, but not that good. I don't know how it is in the UK but, in the US it costs a fortune to go to the movies nowadays. I would recommend saving your money and going to see a good movie. If you still really wanna see it, i would wait for DVD and use blockbuster/netfilx

My friend looked it up online and it is about £5 to see it which is $9. Don't know if its worth it though.

Vampires Suck is a 2010 American vampire spoof film based on the Twilight film series and directed by Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer. It stars Jenn Proske, Matt Lanter, Christopher N. Riggi, Ken Jeong, and Anneliese van der Pol.

My friend looked it up online and it is about £5 to see it which is $9. Don't know if its worth it though.

$9 is cheap for a movie here. tickets cost around 10$ and + food and drinks = about $20 total

It was funny, but it's not worth your time or money.

It just was throwing in a few events from the first 2 Twilight movies, and adding in a bunch of other stuff.

Don't go see it.

i liked it. if you know who the twilight saga characters are its worth it. i enjoyed it. it is more expensive for you then it was for me. it only cost 8 bucks for me.

I only saw it because Chelsea from TSR was in it. It sucked. Well, except for her but yeah. It wasn't really all that funny. I'm glad I saw it for free online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter