• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Van Service for 10 people

moosecrouse

Mouseketeer
Having a hard time finding a private car service that has vans available for 10 people. Wondering if anyone has travelled in a large group before. Super Shuttle said we would have to split up. Thanks in advnace for any assistance

You might want to try contacting a lesser known company called Sav-on Shuttle and see if they can help you -- http://sav-onshuttle.net/

While some info is up on their website and you can contact them that way, don't hesitate to call them and speak directly to John (the owner of the company) about what they might be able to do for you.

I've only used Sav-on Shuttle when I've traveled solo, so I didn't need a van for many people. However, I have used their service many times and have always had good experiences with them. They do a lot of business driving to and from the Disneyland area and other popular locations around Southern California. (Look up their reviews on Yelp, too, which are mostly positive!)

I have been told by John that they sometimes handle very large groups of people -- like clubs or tourist groups, camping groups, etc. They might be able to give you a better price than one of the better known companies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter