Vane and Ray's Swan/Dolphin wedding!!

Just wanted to stop by and leave some love on your PJ....everything looks wonderful....can't wait to see pics :lovestruc Love ya sweetie!!

Wow Vanessa I can't wait to see your pictures!!!

Love your invitations! They are gorgeous.

Your welcome bags are awesome! Your guests are going to be so spoiled. I wish I was coming. :lmao:

All of your decorations are so pretty! I love black and red together!

Girl you are doing awesome... I cant wait to see your beautiful day

We have been back but very busy, I must type my wedding report for all you girls...:goodvibes

My Swan/Dolphin wedding was my Perfect Disney wedding! I could not be happier with the way everything turned out.. My planner was AMAZING and I loved my pictures with Randy....

I will start my report soon with pictures...

Sorry I have been so busy but I am going to take some time off this weekend to start adding my TR....

We have been at Disney for 3 days and it's time to get things ready for our guest that should start to arrive today :banana:

I was going to check out of the All Star Movies and head to The Coronado Springs so time to move everything out...

Here are out Welcome bags ready..

WeddingandFamilymoon003.jpg
WeddingandFamilymoon001-1.jpg

Each contained = Bandaids, tylenol, lint brush, germx, shout, cheerios, bottled water, fudge strip cookies, granola bars, munchies snack mix, fruit bars and some other things I just can't remember...

So it's Friday December 11, 2009 we had to check out with all our stuff and also go to our meeting /rehearsal with out wedding planner.... Let me tell you this lady is AMAZING!!! I'll tell you why a little later :goodvibes

We then drove back to the Coronado Springs to get some things ready for the guest and we also took some time to make a list and get what we needed if anything was missing...

When I arrive there I check in give the lady in the front counter our Welcome bags and go back to my room to start getting the other bags ready.. The other bags are gift that were going to have delivered the day of the wedding to our guest..

Our Room which I :lovestruc that bed is so good!!
WeddingandFamilymoon009-1.jpg

WeddingandFamilymoon004.jpg

WeddingandFamilymoon005.jpg

Time to start on my guest bags..
WeddingandFamilymoon007-1.jpg

WeddingandFamilymoon010.jpg

My bottles had a little label that said "Drink Me"
WeddingandFamilymoon012.jpg

WeddingandFamilymoon013.jpg

My amazing Cookies done by "Mikkel" I was in love with them the moment I saw them!!

Not only were they beautiful and just what I wanted but the taste so GOOD!!!

The main cookie said "Eat Me"
WeddingandFamilymoon022-1.jpg

Here are the cookies in the Box
WeddingandFamilymoon026.jpg

Here is what my guest got the morning of the wedding..
There were 2 Martini Glasses, Vodka Bottle, M&M jar,
some Amazing Sugar Cookies and a Christmas Ornament...
WeddingandFamilymoon029.jpg

Wow, things look great and I love that wedding photo of you two. Can't wait to read more.

Linda

The reason I said my planner was amazing!!

When driving into the location I got so excited I called her she told me where to park and headed in the lobby to meet her...

First we walked out towards our wedding location "Crescent Terrace" We went through how I wanted the seating, the decorations, the sand table, the cake table, the harpist, the order of the couples, the names of everyone and pretty much had a small rehearsal just Her, the kids and us...

It was a bit chilly so we went back indoors and talked about a VERY important issue to me.. What happens if it rains?? The forcast called for a rainy Saturday and I did not want an indoor wedding.. She gave me my options and asked me what I wanted to do if it got cold, I told her well I guess we will have to freeze for 30 minutes :rotfl: she said if that is what I want, that is what I will get...

I also had one more HUGE request for her... I told her I wanted all of my guest to go in through the Dolphin so that they could enjoy the HUGE tree with train and Santa who is there every evening... She said that was no issue and that it would go as planned.. I felt happier at this moment and everything felt perfect!!

We only had a few phone conversations and a few emails prior to this meeting... She knew exactly what I wanted, she confirmed everything with me and let me tell you that everything was exactly what I wished for.. She took all my stress away :thumbsup2

We then went outside to our cars together and I gave her everything I had for her so that DH could put it in her car and she said she would see me at about 3pm at the AKL with my flowers... She also said she would call me in the morning so that she can touch base with me and all the vendors for me. I felt a huge weight lift off my shoulders...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter