• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Various reecejackox questions - 12/30/2021

dark and twisted. The kind where you have to know your audience. Tho thats not uncommon in a lot of fields of work. I didn't used to be this way lol

Sarcastic, snarky and dark with a bit of color commentary for giggles.

My boss has said at times talking to me is a cross of the Mad Hatter and Jack Sparrow at once and when he tells people at work about me before introducing me to newbies, I come with a warning label. Ha, ha!!!

I think the closest thing to a high street in the US, if I'm understanding correctly, is a main street? So I'm not sure I understand the concept, but if we're going with a main street in my little town we've just had a head shop open up where a nice little craft store used to be. I don't care what people get up to so long as they're not hurting anyone, but it's not my cup of tea. I used to be able to go into this shop and buy stuff for craft projects. Don't know what sort of craft would call for a bong.

Pretty much anything, but I tend to lean toward the dark and twisted. Also not a fan of slapstick or over-the-top juvenile stuff like Jim Carrey or "Grownups." Never could figure out what was so funny about the Three Stooges.

Observational humor.
^^ This, and clever satire. I absolutely loathe sarcasm, slapstick, physical comedy or vulgar jokes. I also have to grit my teeth at my DH who is a goofball with the puns and dad jokes. He's super-cute though so he gets away with it. :goodvibes

I also have to grit my teeth at my DH who is a goofball with the puns and dad jokes. He's super-cute though so he gets away with it. :goodvibes

I think it must be an evolutionary stage at this point. My husband never passes up the chance for a dad joke or pun. At this point, he needs some new material lol

I think it must be an evolutionary stage at this point. My husband never passes up the chance for a dad joke or pun. At this point, he needs some new material lol
Here's a one out of DH's repertoire - believe me he's got plenty to spare:
What did the ocean say to the beach? Nothing; it just waved. :sad2:

Observational humor. We think everything is funny and laugh all the time. I don't think there has been a day that my husband and I have not laughed.

Reactions: slo
Observational humor. We think everything is funny and laugh all the time. I don't think there has been a day that my husband and I have not laughed.

I would say I’m the same, but with my DD18.
My DH has his funny moments, but my DD and I laugh all the time - there is nobody that I laugh more with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter