• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vault 28 Replacement in Downtown Disney?

ChloroformSdxn

Mouseketeer
i was at DLR in August and bought a dress from Vault 28 (the Tiki one.) I got a medium, which is a hit too big, and since it still has the tags on it, I was planning on swapping it for a small when I'm there this month.

I just learned however, that the store was closed for Star Wars Land. Does anyone know if they've reopened, or is there somewhere else selling the Dress Shop dresses? Thank you!

Apparently they are selling at Bat en Rouge in New Orleans square, but that means you have to enter the park.

Also, the dresses came with a 30 day return policy (or at least that was what ours was.) But Le Bat en Rouge now has them.

Both of those are great to know, thanks! Maybe I'll give them a call. I left the tags on in the hope I could return it. I did buy with my annual pass, so it would show up in the system. Were they selling the petticoats too?

Rumor has it that the Chapel Hats location in DTD will become a boutique (temporary?) for the Disney dresses. Fingers crossed. If that happens soon (it looks like there is some remodeling going on inside the storefront), you might be able to do the exchange there. I've also heard that WOD might be making space to sell the Disney dresses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter