• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VB-7mo-June-what are chances?

wkrider

DVC home: Wilderness Lodge Villas
Hello,
We're thinking about going to VB next June, early in month. What are the chances of getting a Studio at the 7mo window? Anyone have experience with this?

We were able to get an Ocean View Inn room for the 2nd-4th of July at the 7 mos window. We were able to book a non- Ocean View at the 7 mos window and waitlisted for the Ocean View, but it did eventually come through.

Don't hesitate to waitlist if you need to, we have had quite a bit of success on waitlisting for rooms. (of course, I do always have a back-up ressie in case it does not come through!)

Good Luck!

We were able to get an Inn Ocean View room at 7 months out for this past June, the last week. No problems at all. I also have had luck with the waitlist so if it doesn't work, don't give up, get on the waitlist. Also if there are no studios try for the Inn room. Same aminities, only difference I believe is having 2 queen beds in the Inn room and the Inn room is obviously in the Inn ;) so you are close to the food! :teeth:

I tried to get a 1 bdrm at the 6 months and was unable . The cm suggested 2 inn rooms-island view which were less points and it was great. I wish it was ocean view but beggers...you know. I do love this resort and will probably go for the 2 inn rooms again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter