• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VB and towels

mar915

Mouseketeer
Welk are staying get at Portofino, can we take their towels and bring themy Back? I didn't want to bring beach towels I our luggage, but I am other going to pay first towels either.

It would probably be frowned upon to take the hotel's towels out of the hotel (especially because towels are one of the biggest "walk off" items in a hotel & a major expense to replace constantly.)
That said, if you do decide to take your hotel's towels, just be sure to bring them back. (I'm with you...$4.50 is ridiculous to rent a towel, when I could buy one for that price at a shop!)

We didn't do it this trip; we just "rented" towels. However, after paying for 2 towels for 2 days, I think we will be grabbing some of the Portofino towels before heading to VB in late July. If the towels had been $2 or $3, it wouldn't have been as big of a deal. I know it's only a matter of a couple of more dollars, but it just felt cheap on Universal's part, especially for hotel guests. I wonder if the hotels are going to have an even bigger problem with the towels now. Maybe they will consider giving hotel guests some sort of discount or even free towels:rolleyes:

IS there any recent confirmation that premiere seating comes with towels? Trying to plan for our trip in a few weeks. We have some lighter weight beach towels that we can put in backpacks if need be.

IS there any recent confirmation that premiere seating comes with towels? Trying to plan for our trip in a few weeks. We have some lighter weight beach towels that we can put in backpacks if need be.

Cabanas get them, chairs do not.

They look to have really cool ones on sale. We are packing two beach towels for our trip and I'm sure we will buy one of the nice VB ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter