VCR Alert for Arthur Dyslexia Episode

going2wdw

Praying for peace
Saw this on a parents board and know that we definately will be watching. It is scheduled for Nov 5th on our local station. My 7yo loves Arthur so this is a great forum for her to learn a little more about her disability.

Arthur #607
"The Boy with His Head in the Clouds"
All the kids know that George is smart -- so why does he sometimes have trouble reading and writing? With a little help from others with dyslexia like Principal Haney ... and Leonardo DiVinci! ... George and the gang discover that learning happens in all different ways.

There was a review of the episode in the TV Guide this week. Here is a link to the story: "Arthur" takes a thoughtful look at dyslexia

Since this is a new episode it should be showing tomorrow on your local PBS station. I'll be taping it for my DD to watch again and to share with her friends at school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter