VCR in a bag--have any of you bought one of these?

It is the Steel Horse brand. Still waiting on the instructions, but we did get an auto response that they go the email. So we'll wait and see.

I don't know if anyone is interested...but Best Buy had one of the 9" tv/VCR combo that plugs into the cig. lighter for only $159 when I was there on Saturday. They were out but were suppose to get more Sun. The guy said is is usually $199. I want one but my husband is insisting on a console unit. We have a Dodge Caravan...anyone else have console unit in a Caravan??

Certifiable WDW Nut,

I just bought the TV Tote, so if you still need directions, let me know. I can probably fax them to you.

Xmasgoer

I got ahold of the manufacturer and had the instructions faxed from them. I ended up returning the unit though because it didn't fit in my 4Runner. I think we are back to the unit that sits in the middle of the back bench seat. The price is down to $400 and Best Buy sent me a 10% off coupon for next weekend. Becoming more affordable all the time. Thanks again for the offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter