• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VDH July 27th

Just made an online reservation for a Deluxe Studio in February ~10 minutes ago and it showed up in My Vacation Plans. No email yet though. Good luck everyone!

They now have a "waiting room" to get to the site. Once in, I could check my reservation and cancel my waitlist.

I started at 8am and refreshed maybe once a minute for a half hour before I got in and got the days I wanted. I would much rather do that than call but that may be just me. I really hate talking on the phone.

I’m still getting the “down for maintenance” message when I try to look at availability. I thought I saw a notification about maintenance until 6am eastern. Hopefully, it will be ready soon!
8am and still down for maintenance. :(
Disney IT is so awful!
They need to get an Imagineer who can imagine a working website.
They now have a "waiting room" to get to the site. Once in, I could check my reservation and cancel my waitlist.
Good grief. lol
Glad to hear it finally got worked out.

I started at 8am and refreshed maybe once a minute for a half hour before I got in and got the days I wanted. I would much rather do that than call but that may be just me. I really hate talking on the phone.
Usually in times like these calling ends up being faster and/or more stable. For instance around 9-9:30 the site went down completely for booking (MS and members couldn't do anything). However, a bit after they kept the member site down but calling would get you to book a room.

Had to go to work and by that time, most of the rooms were gone. For some reason, it would not show me one time use points I had previously purchased. Called MS and they were able to help took maybe 10 minutes and done

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter