• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vegan Chili

Nope D: D: It's so unfortunate, but it's no longer on the menu. Makes so sad! I never did get to try it.

Yes, it is there.:wizard:
http://www.easywdw.com/uncategorize...e-higher-prices-magic-kingdom-wide/#more-5084

Actually, when I was there Aug 7-19, I asked what the soup of the day was, which is what the menu showed then, and it was the Veg. Chili.
They had had Veg. Chili in 2010, and I was looking for it again.
The CM at the register said it said soup of the day on the menu because they WERE going to change it to the tomato bisque which is at Pinocchio's Village Haus, but decided no one would want to pay that much for tomato soup, so kept it Veg. Chili. With the price increases, they have new menus, and have corrected the listing from soup of the day to Veg. Chili.

Thank you so much, I see that some dates listed there were from August 2011 so I believe the chili is still there. We're going in about three weeks. Once again thank you.:yay:

Can you still order the vegan chili at Columbia Harbor House?

1) No.
2) It is veggie chili, not vegan chili.
3) The new veggie burgers are vegan, however, *

* In most eateries, the veggie burgers were changed to
Gardenburger Black Bean vegan burgers.

I am 99% sure the veggie chili is vegan. I have read many vegan reviews and all said it was vegan. :thumbsup2 Good luck with the "soup of the day!" It looks delish!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter