Vegan/Vegetarian Restaurant/Dining Help Thread

Had a pleasant vegetarian surprise at Connections (Epcot QS): curry vegetable pizza. Tasted more like an “open” samosa and was absolutely delicious for a quick serve (liked it better than the chickpea flatbread at Pinocchio’s). Worth a try if the veggiesauruses in your family enjoy the flavours of Indian cuisine!

View attachment 721314
This looks DELICIOUS! Thank you!

Had a pleasant vegetarian surprise at Connections (Epcot QS): curry vegetable pizza. Tasted more like an “open” samosa and was absolutely delicious for a quick serve (liked it better than the chickpea flatbread at Pinocchio’s). Worth a try if the veggiesauruses in your family enjoy the flavours of Indian cuisine!

View attachment 721314
It was hands down the WORST pizza I ever had… I don’t know if it was just sitting under a warmer for too long but it was way too overdone… Pinocchio’s flatbread was much preferred ..or blaze at springs

I loved the Connections Pizza - even had it twice on my trip in November. Not only did it taste delicious (in my opinion) but the serving size of two large slices was very decent.

We usually eat something quick in our room for breakfast before heading out for rope drop. Any suggestions besides fruit? Does anyone have a way to make oatmeal or something in the room?

We usually eat something quick in our room for breakfast before heading out for rope drop. Any suggestions besides fruit? Does anyone have a way to make oatmeal or something in the room?
For RunDisney weekends I normally bring breakfast bars from home

There are recipes for baked oatmeal bars, basically like having oatmeal. I’ve also utilized microwaves in food courts/breakfast areas to make my own oatmeal at many hotels.

We sometimes grab something from Erin McKenna's in DS and eat it the next day for a quick breakfast.

Just back from a vacation at the Polynesian. Loved the plant based Loco Moco at Kona for breakfast (had it twice).

Monsieur Paul’s pre fix plant based menu. Any recent reviews?
I know Quincy & Breedlove from Allears ate there and posted a review video about 4 months ago on YouTube. If a remember correctly they were experimenting w/Breedlove's meal as in addition to being vegan he also doesn't drink alcoholic. I enjoy his reviews & wish they would use him more.

Just got back from Disney World. Went to the Hoop Dee Doo which was alot of fun. Haven’t seen that in years. I ordered the vegetarian meal since I don’t eat meat, chicken or pork. They served me a plant based sausage and a jack fruit thing that was supposed to mimic pulled pork. Well the show was great, the plant based meal was not so good. Could not even eat it. But I did have the salad, vegetarian cowboy beans, mashed potatoes and the cornbread and I was satisfied.

Last edited:
Just got back from Disney World. Went to the Hoop Dee Doo which was alot of fun. Haven’t seen that in years. I ordered the vegetarian meal since I don’t eat meat, chicken or pork. They served me a plant based sausage and a jack fruit thing that was supposed to mimic pulled pork. Well the show was great, the plant based meal was not so good. Could not even eat it. But I did have the salad, vegetarian cowboy beans and the cornbread and I was satisfied.
Oh, that's too bad! The last time I went, pre-pandemic, the entree was a lovely platter of grilled vegetables but there were no vegetarian beans.

Oh, that's too bad! The last time I went, pre-pandemic, the entree was a lovely platter of grilled vegetables but there were no vegetarian beans.
I believe the cowboy beans they serve are always vegetarian. At least thats what they told me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter