Vegas and ????

It's further than you want, but we've done Vegas and then traveled on to Sedona.

This was my first thought. I haven’t been but it is on my bucket list. I have friends that just went there and it looks so beautiful.

Sedona is stunning - definitely worth a further drive. Our first trip we did Vegas and Bryce Canyon which had some great hiking and gorgeous views!

Yes to Sedona. :thumbsup2 A little further up, but on the way down to Sedona is Mounument Valley. It's at the northern border of AZ & UT. You can hike up around the buttes.

Northwest of Sedona, and a closer drive is Lake Powell. There is lots to do there. You can even take a boat ride on the lake or go swimming.

Staying in Flagstaff, instead of Sedona, puts you in the center between all three locations.

and more Vegas

I am good with 3 full days of nonstop gambling now. We used to go to Vegas for a week and that would be way too long. So now we've been doing a week long trip and outside of Vegas Sat-Tues then back to Vegas early afternoon Tues - Sat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter