Vegas Deals?

mjmcnns

Mouseketeer
A bunch of friends and I are planning on going to Vegas in the early new year. I'm wondering if anyone has recommendations for newsletters, websites I should sign up with to get updates about the hotels' latest promotions?

Thanks!

Go to any MGM MIRAGE property website, such as http://www.mgmgrand.com/. Click on email promotions at the bottom. When you get to the page where you select what properties you are interested in, check the box for all. You will get emails from 10 different strip properties - one stop shopping.

The last several times we've been I've found the best hotel rates on Fatwallet. Go to the forums, travel deals, las vegas hotel promos. Can usually find a code that saves over the best rate you can find on each hotel's website.

I've found good deals going to the hotel's websites directly. A lot of them want to add you to their e-mail lists, and when they have an overabundance of rooms, they drop their prices and let people on their lists know about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter