Vegas Dinner after "O"

N

nw6675

It's been a minute since DH went anywhere alone or had a real date night so heading to Vegas for a week in May. We were DINKs for 15 years before DD came along 12 years ago so we've been there many times over the years.

O has always been my favorite show since it opened manly moons ago. We are buying VIP tickets and plan on making it super special, dressing up, car service, etc.

Where would you eat after? We have Lago reserved for the fountains right now. We are staying at the Palazzo so really could eat anywhere between the Bellagio and the Venetian. We like pretty much anything.

Bahama Breeze, if you don't live near one.
Eeew, She said "super special." :laughing:

Go to Bouchon at The Venetian. One of the best in town, and "moderate," by Las Vegas standards. They'll make you feel like the most important people in the world, and the room is gorgeous.

A better (and much less expensive) view of the fountains can be had a Mon Ami Gabi, right across the street on the terrace at Paris.

Although outside of the range of your Venetian to Bellagio north to south band I'd give a recommendation to The Golden Steer Steakhouse. It's legit old school Vegas and has a lot of charm. It's not in the best part of town but as long as you stay in front of the building and don't get lost out back in naked city you will be fine. Everyone I've ever sent there has loved it. It's claim to fame is that you can sit in the booth that the rat pack frequented, Sinatra, etc. For a city that usually blows up it's history, it's a gem.

Hugo's Cellar gives similar old school Vegas charm/feel and It's a favorite.

Just across the street (North) at the Wynn I'd consider Wing Lei. One of the few places in Vegas to land a Michelin star (the first Chinese restaurant in America to be awarded one). The Duck is worth it.....

No if you want something special A restaurant is in the lower level outside the Eiffel Tower .
And make reservations to go up to the very top of the Eiffel Tower for a fantastic view .
Book in Advance online ! For dining and journey to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
Part of Paris Resort .

Sorry I don’t know what LAGO is ?

You might want to watch this documentary for important trip planning .
Formula One might be this year & next but the Strip has been redesigned for the race .
I think your dates are okay but interesting

CNBC Thursday 11/16
8/7 central time

Inside Track : The Business of Formula One
Premiere Race Formula One debut November 18
Documentary explains rapid rise of this sports popularity in the United States .
I don’t know anything about it but plan to watch so I do know!

Might help to educate anybody arriving by car or airplane to understand the changes in driving .

Last edited:
There is also a new Experience similar to Soarin over At Epcot and DCA
called Flyin over Las Vegas with a few different selections to book .

760FB525-CA6C-4DD5-86D4-CB0CE12D26E8.png

Eeew, She said "super special." :laughing:

Go to Bouchon at The Venetian. One of the best in town, and "moderate," by Las Vegas standards. They'll make you feel like the most important people in the world, and the room is gorgeous.

A better (and much less expensive) view of the fountains can be had a Mon Ami Gabi, right across the street on the terrace at Paris.
I just love you, GMI. I've eaten at both, but only breakfast at Bouchon. Well worth it.
Although outside of the range of your Venetian to Bellagio north to south band I'd give a recommendation to The Golden Steer Steakhouse. It's legit old school Vegas and has a lot of charm. It's not in the best part of town but as long as you stay in front of the building and don't get lost out back in naked city you will be fine. Everyone I've ever sent there has loved it. It's claim to fame is that you can sit in the booth that the rat pack frequented, Sinatra, etc. For a city that usually blows up it's history, it's a gem.

Hugo's Cellar gives similar old school Vegas charm/feel and It's a favorite.
The rose at Hugo's always makes me feel slimy, but that salad is killer!!

Inside Track : The Business of Formula One
Premiere Race Formula One debut November 18
Documentary explains rapid rise of this sports popularity in the United States .
I don’t know anything about it but plan to watch so I do know!

Too funny about Formula 1. They USED to have an annual F1 race at Indy then one year was a huge flop due to some sort of tire issue. Formula 1 is no longer held @ Indy. I still don't think it is that popular in the USA compared to NASCAR or Indycar. Excessive ticket prices along with various other issues have meant fewer people attending auto racing in general. Most road courses don't offer the best viewing and you can maybe see 1-2 corners regardless of where you sit. How this plays out in Vegas is hard to tell since they are creating a street course around parts of the hotels along the strip. I can imagine traffic will be a disaster until people figure out how to get around.

Formula 1 always seems like a see/be seen event for the jet set types (or whatever term is currently in vogue). The teams with the most money have the fastest cars and they mostly race around in single file. Think the sport is way more popular in Europe then USA.

Last edited:
I just love you, GMI. I've eaten at both, but only breakfast at Bouchon. Well worth it.
Their breakfast is exceptional. They have this egg baked in a cup with custard concoction that had me ready for a nap later that morning.

Do you need reservations for Mon Ami Gabri Terrace on the Strip under the Eiffel Tower?

It's been a minute since DH went anywhere alone or had a real date night so heading to Vegas for a week in May. We were DINKs for 15 years before DD came along 12 years ago so we've been there many times over the years.

O has always been my favorite show since it opened manly moons ago. We are buying VIP tickets and plan on making it super special, dressing up, car service, etc.

Where would you eat after? We have Lago reserved for the fountains right now. We are staying at the Palazzo so really could eat anywhere between the Bellagio and the Venetian. We like pretty much anything.
Here are some ideas for dinner after the O show:

Le Cirque at the Venetian is a classic French restaurant that offers fine dining in a luxurious atmosphere.
Joel Robuchon at the Wynn is another Michelin-starred fine dining restaurant.
The Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace is a grand buffet with over 500 items to choose from.
The Eiffel Tower Restaurant in Paris Las Vegas is a restaurant overlooking the city that offers French cuisine and seafood dishes.
The Top of the World at Stratosphere is a restaurant with a rotating view of the city.

If you want something more intimate, here are some options:

The Grill Room at Wynn is a luxurious American restaurant.
The Venetian at The Venetian is a Mediterranean restaurant.
The Palm at Bellagio is a classic American restaurant.
The Prime Steakhouse at The Mirage is a premium steakhouse.
The Steakhouse at The Venetian at The Venetian is another premium steakhouse.
Of course, the final choice depends on your personal preferences. If you want something special, I would recommend booking a table at one of the fine dining restaurants such as Le Cirque or Joel Robuchon. This will be an unforgettable dinner that your DH will never forget.

Last week I went to Los Angeles with my wife. We have been looking for a long time for a place where we could spend time. We wanted to find something unusual, with a good atmosphere and a view of the city.

An article came to the rescue.... It listed the best rooftop bars in Los Angeles.

We decided to visit The Perch at The Standard, Downtown LA. This bar is located on the rooftop of the Standard Downtown LA Hotel and offers stunning views of the city. The menu offers a variety of food and drinks, as well as live music.

We came to the bar in the evening, when it was already dark. The city was lit up and it was just an incredible sight. We ordered cocktails and appetizers and enjoyed the atmosphere.

We really enjoyed our stay at The Perch. It was the perfect way to spend an evening in Los Angeles.

Here are some ideas for dinner after the O show:

Le Cirque at the Venetian is a classic French restaurant that offers fine dining in a luxurious atmosphere.
Joel Robuchon at the Wynn is another Michelin-starred fine dining restaurant.
The Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace is a grand buffet with over 500 items to choose from.
The Eiffel Tower Restaurant in Paris Las Vegas is a restaurant overlooking the city that offers French cuisine and seafood dishes.
The Top of the World at Stratosphere is a restaurant with a rotating view of the city.

If you want something more intimate, here are some options:

The Grill Room at Wynn is a luxurious American restaurant.
The Venetian at The Venetian is a Mediterranean restaurant.
The Palm at Bellagio is a classic American restaurant.
The Prime Steakhouse at The Mirage is a premium steakhouse.
The Steakhouse at The Venetian at The Venetian is another premium steakhouse.
Of course, the final choice depends on your personal preferences. If you want something special, I would recommend booking a table at one of the fine dining restaurants such as Le Cirque or Joel Robuchon. This will be an unforgettable dinner that your DH will never forget.

Last week I went to Los Angeles with my wife. We have been looking for a long time for a place where we could spend time. We wanted to find something unusual, with a good atmosphere and a view of the city.

An article came to the rescue.... It listed the best rooftop bars in Los Angeles.

We decided to visit The Perch at The Standard, Downtown LA. This bar is located on the rooftop of the Standard Downtown LA Hotel and offers stunning views of the city. The menu offers a variety of food and drinks, as well as live music.

We came to the bar in the evening, when it was already dark. The city was lit up and it was just an incredible sight. We ordered cocktails and appetizers and enjoyed the atmosphere.

We really enjoyed our stay at The Perch. It was the perfect way to spend an evening in Los Angeles.
Huh? Half those restaurants don't exist.

Well never mind. We are going to Disney. Our O tix will be on stub hub 😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter