• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vegas people

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
give me the top 3 shows you liked best, and if you seen a Motown show, what was it, did you like it, I see they are flooding the market in sin city

Lady Gaga Jazz and Piano
Zombie Burlesque
Cirque du Soleil "O"

I seen Zombie burrkesque, that was a fun show, seen I and after that I decided I dont like Circ shows, but we all have different taste, and people do love the circ shows its amazing the big crowds they get every night
Ka
O
Love

thnak you, but have you sen any of the motown shows

We saw Absinthe the last time we were in Vegas. It was freaking hilarious. Not a show for the easily offended, though, and the humor is pretty raunchy. And if you go, don’t sit close to the stage unless you have really thick skin and a great sense of humor.

We saw Absinthe the last time we were in Vegas. It was freaking hilarious. Not a show for the easily offended, though, and the humor is pretty raunchy. And if you go, don’t sit close to the stage unless you have really thick skin and a great sense of humor.

I seen that about 5-7 years ago, and want to again, you said it just like or is, I couldnt stop laughing

KA, ZUMANITY, MYSTERE. In Vegas.

i have seen a lot of cirque du soleil’s over the years here in Quebec. I have enjoyed each one, big and small. I’m in awe. One of my high school friends, her twins are two acrobat performers. They had purchased large homes in Nevada, and I have no clue As to what is going on with them now.

Cher (not sure if she’s still in residency)
O
Terry Fator
Saw Seinfeld last time I went (he was at Caesars) hysterical!

Love at the Mirage! Awesome show. I recommend sitting in the front section, in one of the middle or back rows. A good view of everything, but within the area where you can take part in the "special effects" that I won't spoil.

Michael Jackson ONE
Le Reve
Penn and Teller - they greet Every.Single.Person after the show
Carrot Top - we are often laughing so hard we miss the next joke

Check out whose performing at Brad Garrett's Comedy Club - we've seen some great comedians there.

Phantom of the Opera (unfortunately not running anymore)
Showstoppers (not running either)
Wayne Newton Up Close and Personal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter