• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vegetable stew at Royal Veranda

Tinkaboo

DIS Veteran
Anybody had this ? Is it just like beef stew without the beef? Cuz that’s just what I’m looking for! Only gonna be there three days and I normally just eat fried chicken (it’s enough for two meals for me) but my tummy has been acting up a bit and I think it’s best to stay away from fried stuff this trip.

I can get the beef stew bowl at Harbor Galley and just not eat the meat but if someone has tried this…I’m anxious to know!

TIA! Tomorrow is the day! Busy packing all my outfits and ears!

Anybody had this ? Is it just like beef stew without the beef? Cuz that’s just what I’m looking for! Only gonna be there three days and I normally just eat fried chicken (it’s enough for two meals for me) but my tummy has been acting up a bit and I think it’s best to stay away from fried stuff this trip.

I can get the beef stew bowl at Harbor Galley and just not eat the meat but if someone has tried this…I’m anxious to know!

TIA! Tomorrow is the day! Busy packing all my outfits and ears!
I don't know about the stew but just want to say have a great trip! So exciting you're going tomorrow :)

Oh, you are sweet Pluto! Thanks..all trips to DL are GREAT! Looking forward to my first after hours event!

I've had the vegetable stew! It's really good and I definitely recommend it. I was able to ask for it with the bread bowl on the side, but I see on mobile order you can only ask to omit it (I ordered at the counter). I always find the bread in bowl form to be a bit of a waste, since I can never finish all of it (plus the soup/stew) at once.

I hope you have a great trip! :tink:

Well,sort of…I have a Kylo Ren shirt and First Order ears that light up that are so cool..got off Etsy. I have a Kylo Ren keychain light saber that I found last trip to WDW ( I shopped while DH went on Smugglers Run lol). So I made kind of a necklace out of it but I can also detach it and wave it around like a goofball. I’m gonna have fun! Even if I don’t see Kylo…

So…if you see a crazy old lady dressed like above, come say “Hey, Tink!” :rotfl2:

I've had the vegetable stew! It's really good and I definitely recommend it. I was able to ask for it with the bread bowl on the side, but I see on mobile order you can only ask to omit it (I ordered at the counter). I always find the bread in bowl form to be a bit of a waste, since I can never finish all of it (plus the soup/stew) at once.

I hope you have a great trip! :tink:
Thanks! I, too, would have bread on side as there is no way I could even begin to eat it all anyway but I thought it would be a good option for my tummy. I’ll order at counter, too.

Well,sort of…I have a Kylo Ren shirt and First Order ears that light up that are so cool..got off Etsy. I have a Kylo Ren keychain light saber that I found last trip to WDW ( I shopped while DH went on Smugglers Run lol). So I made kind of a necklace out of it but I can also detach it and wave it around like a goofball. I’m gonna have fun! Even if I don’t see Kylo…

So…if you see a crazy old lady dressed like above, come say “Hey, Tink!” :rotfl2:
That sounds perfect! You can wave your light saber keychain around during the light saber meetup in Galaxy's Edge! I loved Star Wars nite when we went, it was such a blast.

I hope you see Kylo :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter